Never noticed it before, but with the recent loss of the Flexibility perk—and the change that prevents the main character from being extensively gene-modded in the story about a heavily gene-modded designer child travelling through space—I noticed:
The body-height-to-penis-length calculation seems to be entirely off. I first tested it with a 6-foot-tall character and a 14-inch penis. Didn't work. I kept reducing the character’s height, going as low as 4 feet. Still didn't work.
I would assume that a 6-foot-tall character with a 14-inch penis should have sufficient proportions to be able to self-fellate, while a significantly shorter character should be able to do so most definitely.
The body-height-to-penis-length calculation seems to be entirely off. I first tested it with a 6-foot-tall character and a 14-inch penis. Didn't work. I kept reducing the character’s height, going as low as 4 feet. Still didn't work.
I would assume that a 6-foot-tall character with a 14-inch penis should have sufficient proportions to be able to self-fellate, while a significantly shorter character should be able to do so most definitely.