Autofellatio Queen in ship 0.9.057 public

IRrebel

May 13, 2023
I was trying to take advantage of the Autofellatio Queen perk while on my ship (the starter one if that matters) to refill energy while on Mhen'ga when I noticed that the option had switched places from the third spot to being first on the list in the masturbation menu. Thinking little of it I pressed the button anyway in it's new possition only for the game to crash. I also noticed something else which I don't know if it's related or not but when describing my herm genitalia in a different scene it goes "female parts => balls => a singular letter" with the last part being the part I want to focus on since on this save file the male genitalia could be described in the public 056 version.

I hope you all have a great day!

Attachments

• TiTS_Critical_Error.jpg
    TiTS_Critical_Error.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 6

IRrebel

May 13, 2023
Sure! This was saved just before the crash.

Attachments

• Suvi_Test.json
    635.9 KB · Views: 5

IRrebel

May 13, 2023
Tried to reverting back to 056 with this save file I sent and the issue was gone autofellatio was back where it was previously in the masturbation menu and no crash happened so I believe it's something wonky with the public 0.9.057 version.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Thank you. My fault this happened, but it's now fixed for next. Your save works great with my fix.

Fix will be included in the next patch.

Reactions: IRrebel