Autofellatio doesn't respect male treated Steele's gender

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
When Steele is male: "Part of you wishes you could climb out of your body just to watch. It must look so fucking good, seeing a giddy cow-slut short-circuiting her brain-cells on the feelings from her own distended, flared horse-cock."

Also is "cow-slut" a gender neutral enough term? Or should there maybe be a differentiation for "bulls" and "cow-boys" too?

Edit: I totally didn't see the second "her".

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I don't know how I feel about reading the term "bull-man" now when I play with my treated/low masc/permacute feminine male Steele.

But the misgender is definitely fixed now. shrug

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know how I feel about reading the term "bull-man" now when I play with my treated/low masc/permacute feminine male Steele.

But the misgender is definitely fixed now. shrug
Hm, can you post your save file? The "bull-man" is supposed to appear for high-masculinity characters.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Ofc

Attachments

• Bicci (M) - 13Hrs 38Mins, 46406 Days - Phaedra_ The Wastes, Vysnovok System.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I just noticed: My Steele isn't lactacting and doesn't have the milk production for it, yet the scene now awards the "milk bathed" status effect and there is a mention of it in the last paragraph. It wasn't like this before.