Atugia interactions special mission

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Alright forum people. I have a special holiday mission for you. I need you to find specific bits of early game content where you'd like to see interactions or comments from Atugia. Note that this doesn't apply to Khor minos or beyond, as i'm already writing bathhouse content, a library date, and will be writing some Colosseum content when that arrives.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Atugia commenting or interacting with Evergreen. She and Carmen share some history after all.

Maybe a comment on Artificer Kazuo as he basically summmons a battlesuit, somewhat similar to Atugias runic armor.

Also interactions with Berwyn. Both practice a form of summoning magic.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Atugia piping up during the Hive Quest? She's been around long enough to know the hornet folk by reputation at least.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
In the same manner: atugia commenting on the boreal elves in the dog days quest. Atugia commenting on the old altar, where we foil the plans of the cultists.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Have her reminiscent about anything that has changed with passage of time. She is our oldest companion but she really does not feel like it.
Stuff like Wayfort, Horsecity, Runes where we find Kiyoko, Evergreen, Kitsune Tree ... Just anything to make it seem like she lived through those 250+ years.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I get why she might not omment on the foxes, she seems very apprehensive of them, but honestly just more content of her being a huge fucking nerd for history. Even if it means not going into much detail and just the champ tuning her out.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
On top of everything mentioned above, I'd love to see interactions that tap into Atugia's more sheltered side as well as less practical aspects of her nerdiness. Like having her play off of Ahmri and Shar, who are in their own very special (and endearing) way the biggest nerds we get to meet.

Maybe a comment on Artificer Kazuo as he basically summmons a battlesuit, somewhat similar to Atugias runic armor.
IIRC at the moment she doesn't comment on Nakano's stupid level of stubbornness, unlike the two other warriors in our group. It would be interesting to see if she will emphasize with his plight and respect his determination or just see him as deranged and dangerous

Last edited:

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
What about Shades of the Past? Does she comment on the jarl/old fort? The watchtower ruins in the foothills too.
That's not a bad idea. Give her unique tileset blurbs like Ryn has when traveling through the Frost Wood.

On top of everything mentioned above, I'd love to see interactions that tap into Atugia's more sheltered side as well as less practical aspects of her nerdiness. Like having play off of Ahmri and Shar, who are in their own very specific way the biggest nerds we get to meet.
I don't know how far back on the backburner Centuar Village and Shar's plot are, but I can really see Atugia being good friends with them; Tui and Ahmri excitedly comparing adventure and romance novels, asking if either has tried this or that with the Champ from them, and Shar pestering Tui with questions about fighting and the runes painted on her or them teasing the Champ for having a thing for red heads. A lot of what you could do with Ahmri could also apply to Atani, and I can see a threesome scene were Tui's head accidentally fall off and gets stuck under Atni, eating her out as Atani orals the Champ as the Champ is being rather cunning with Atuiga's body. I digress, though. Bit more than an interaction.

I think it would be fitting for a variant scene of approaching Tui were River is sharing tales, stories, and/or legends with her, or perhaps an explore variant while in Hawkethorne where we encounter her talking to Sanders about his time under Lumia and the oddity of his paladin order. I'm not sure where they'd fit in, but I can also see Atuiga having blurbs for checking on the kitty harem and making sure they're doing well an the Champ is treating them right. A scene of her purchasing something from Svern that reminds her of her home country, maybe some kind of jewellery, and giving it to the Champ (treated like the ring Brienne gives the Champ as a winter present) to differentiate it from Ryn's scene.

She should definitely be vocal during the Champ's talk with Carmen about becoming Champion of Hawkethorne, and dialogue bout the statue goddess and the statues in the Foothills. Speaking of the Foothills, as Carmen's previous bodyguard, she should have something to say to the Marked Men about accosting random people minding their own business. Maybe, also, an Atugia/Champ/Ragnild threesome scene that starts of with sexy wrestling from those two to assert who goes first with the Champ, and the Champ interrupts it by lovingly molesting them, and they get back at the Champ by woking together? >_>

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
Atugia speaking when you meet that giant guarding the the campsite.

Atugia having input during the Cait quest when you build that temple, seems like something she'd remark on.

Also would just love Atugia/brienne's dialogue to change when asked about one another after the threesome. My libidinous nature would love sexuality during their dual sleep scenes, especially considering brienne's character can barely keep her hands off you.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
I think any comments about the past will do. As was the case with Yavik from Mass Effect. But not so malicious, although this may be one of her character traits. Something about mortals not learning from their mistakes and repeating them over and over again.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
As an idea for the future of the MSQ even past Khor'minos: Atugia probably has a lot of things to discuss with the Seven, or at least ask them bout, when we will get to meet the lazy buggers in the flesh and with companions in tow - and in turn she might be an oddity to them that can rival the Champ's mana blasted soul.

For now I'd really like for some small interactions with her in the Hawkthorne gym. Even a couple of simple blurbs that would mention her and Brint spotting for each while the Champ is doing his thing will be great IMO.