Atha's Show a no-show?

Jan 23, 2016
Dunno what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not getting any email about the show to enable me to view it. The character has interacted with numerous futa's, and if nothing else I know for a fact that Flahne's ovipositor is currently out, so that should be triggering it. Not sure if her being distracted by bimbo'd Penny is screwing with that, but as the character is interacting with many other futa's one of them should be triggering it. Anyone else having difficulty getting the Atha show to trigger?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It happens a random number of days after the conditions are met.  Just sleep at your ship or rest outside until you get the mail.

Jan 23, 2016
Ahh, I guessed it was something like that, wasn't sure if it was based on days or hours. I was sleeping and reloading over and over for a bit, then tried just sleeping for like a week to see if it would trigger. So far nothing but I'm prolly just getting unlucky with the RNG lol. Ty for the reply! ^_^

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It should be every 13:00 hour, after 35 days or more and there is at least one valid unlock character, then there will be a 1/10 chance the e-mail will be received.