Ass, Legs, or Boobies?

Which one do you prefer the most: Ass, Legs, or Boobies?

• Ass.

• Legs.

• Boobies.

• (Not Feet) Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Faces are pretty much the most important thing, so I guess I should've voted "Other" now that I think of it.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Allow me to... Butt in... Hurr hurr hurr

Okay I see myself out.

Really? No love for breasts? To me, breasts are wonderful. Not gigantic breasts, size is less important than the shape.

The biggest turn off o n the other hand are bad teeth. Like the most beautiful people with bad teeth look ugly to me.

Aug 4, 2021
When I was in high school and later went to college, I loved boobs. When I got my first job, I became interested in asses. And now out of these three body parts, asses are my fetish (especially with spanking :smuggo:). Some time ago, I came across a scientific article that said that when you change your lifestyle, some fetishes can become to change. For men who are physically active (like me in high school and university), they prefer breasts. And those men who rarely play any sport or not at all (just like I am now), they prefer butts.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
When I was in high school and later went to college, I loved boobs. When I got my first job, I became interested in asses. And now out of these three body parts, asses are my fetish (especially with spanking :smuggo:). Some time ago, I came across a scientific article that said that when you change your lifestyle, some fetishes can become to change. For men who are physically active (like me in high school and university), they prefer breasts. And those men who rarely play any sport or not at all (just like I am now), they prefer butts.
You bucking for some kind of necropost record? :confused:

Aug 4, 2021
Paradox01 said:
You bucking for some kind of necropost record? :confused:
Maybe instead of offending me, it is worth writing a post related to this topic. I also wanted to liven up this forum a bit. Because I have noticed for a long time that people don't want to search deeply in many different forums. Which does not mean that you have to criticize those who are just finding and responding to the old, but still OPEN topic.

If you think that this topic should be closed, write to Fenoxo and the matter is settled. Nobody will continue to make posts.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If you're offended by what I said, you've got bigger issues than necroing a four year-old post. Drive on, hard-charger.

Senera2000

Oct 19, 2016
Thick Muscular Thighs.
In its absence, Ass works too.

Sasqutch421

Dec 15, 2018
Nebraska

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
A lovely ass to sink my face in. <3 At least if we're talking about feminine characters. It's an easy pick (imo) because everything else seems to be fairly irrelevant. Big boobs? Small boobs? Thigh gap, no gap? Feminine characters look beautiful in almost anything ^.~ But, a good ass goes a long way.

Masculine characters... Well, there is a lot that I start asking for but if I HAD to pick on aspect, probably some thick, muscular thighs. <3 <3