Artificial Academy 2

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
This is a pretty good game I found a while back you would normally have to pay for it, but... if you know where to look and have the smarts you can get it for free like I did once. 

So I figured I'd just leave the link to the mod thread here so you can take a gander at it. 

Artificial Academy 2 Mod Thread

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Illusion makes decent games but I found that the laziness of their games in the area of actual spreading of genitalia when something penetrates it is quite lazy. From the games I've played it's usually just the penis/object clipping into the model. besides that I think I have this game laying around on my PC... lol haven't gotten around to it.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Illusion makes decent games but I found that the laziness of their games in the area of actual spreading of genitalia when something penetrates it is quite lazy. From the games I've played it's usually just the penis/object clipping into the model. besides that I think I have this game laying around on my PC... lol haven't gotten around to it.

They don't need to since it's going to be censored.  It would be wasted effort.  It's the mods that uncencore things that expose those issues.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
They don't need to since it's going to be censored.  It would be wasted effort.  It's the mods that uncencore things that expose those issues.

true enough except that a lot of other companies that censor their work still add the bone support to the models of the vagina's to part when getting penetrated.

anyways Illusion still makes great games.

Longbow

Feb 10, 2016
Ah, AA2. It takes a special kind of game to run worse on the lower settings than on the higher ones. Still had hours of fun with it. OC classes, video game character classes, Touhou classes... man, it was a pain customizing all their uniforms to match their outfits. Making the characters might have actually been more fun than playing the game, honestly.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Ah, AA2. It takes a special kind of game to run worse on the lower settings than on the higher ones. Still had hours of fun with it. OC classes, video game character classes, Touhou classes... man, it was a pain customizing all their uniforms to match their outfits. Making the characters might have actually been more fun than playing the game, honestly.

I'll have to agree with you there. 

Also since I understand the pain of finding a free version. I will be uploading a fully updated version of the game that you can download. Not in parts either. 

I'll have to include a few installation details for you to get it to work. 

Longbow

Feb 10, 2016
I'll have to agree with you there. 

Also since I understand the pain of finding a free version. I will be uploading a fully updated version of the game that you can download. Not in parts either. 

I'll have to include a few installation details for you to get it to work. 

I'm sure people would appreciate it. Buying it if you're in the west is actually quite difficult, since Illusion is skittish after that Rapelay incident, so procuring a free copy is far easier than just buying it.

I imagine these days they have easy installers with the translation and patches rolled into it. If anyone is going to play AA2 they're also going to want the Illusion Wizzard to install mods: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/432989-Illusion-Wizzard-for-AA2

There's a forum section on Hongfire for the AA2 mods themselves, as well. EDIT: I see you posted a link to the HF Patch thread, but I might as well post a second one to the forum section: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/225-Artificial-Academy-2-Mods?s=c631738f9a460d8f23f7ea2be0728057

I remember when AA2 first came out and the /hgg/ thread and Hongfire were kind of racing to translate it. /hgg/ translated it very quickly. They had a machine translation up in days and a real translation up in... man... maybe less than a month? I don't really remember, but I remember it was fast. AA2 was highly anticipated, so a lot of people were willing to dedicate their time to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

KatG

Jul 11, 2018
I cant figure out how to get the game. None of the downloads I find work and I cant find anywhere I can buy it online. I've watched tons of videos on how to get it and read tons of articles and none helped. They all sent me to websites that didn't work or just didn't suggest a website to get it from. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the game from. Thank You

YSlayer

Jul 1, 2017
I played the first one a lot and some of this one as well. I really wish someone would expand on the concept. Pretty much all forms of interaction are incredibly shallow and can generally be "solved" which is not really what you want. I had a lot more fun inciting murder or playing 100% passively as opposed to playing the intended way. All of the characters end up feeling too generic. The sex is okay but it'd be nice if we could lock a pov. Trying to just put the camera in front of your characters face usually ends up with seeing some creepy internal model stuff if they move at all (which they will). Haven't checked the mods in a long time, maybe some of this is addressed with mods.