Arona - Right of Conquest

FapVictor

Jul 25, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first post in here and my first playthrough in this game and I'm really loving so far. Please sorry for my poor english.

First, I helped Arona dethrone her brother and now I cant find her anywhere I wish I could replay the sex scene with her.

There is a way to replay without restart the game? I already overwrite my savegame. If I predicted that this would happen, maybe I could have created an alternative save.

Thanks.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Sorry the content you are looking for has not yet been added
It is presently not a re-playable scene
and so if you have already overwritten your save nothing short of save editing is going to help
Sorry

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, she's in the warcamp's throne room. But fair warning, that's all the content for Arona right now.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply. That is sad. Well I'm going to create a new game then.
Check your autosaves first, depending on how recently you finished Right of Conquest there's a good chance that you've actually got a save before the quest was finished that you can load up.

Savin is actually almost if not done with her companion content, and she will definitely be in game by next public patch.
Oh, did he mention this somewhere and I've missed seeing it? I know it's been on his priority list since Winter City and he shared a draft of her design doc to backers a while back but I haven't seen anything saying she's that close. But if so, good news. xD

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
He said this in the comments on the most recent backer patch:
Savin said:
She’ll be done being WRITTEN around the beginning of next month (I’m balls deep in her last bit of content, a Cait threesome). Dunno how long the code/implement process will take. Almost definitely will be sometime during the month.
I don't know that that means "guaranteed in-game by next public patch" - note the middle sentence - but she's close af.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ahhh, nice, I don't always read those comments so I missed it.

Based on his wording about the implementation being done (probably) during August, I'd guess it's maybe 50/50 on her expansion dropping after the next public patch instead of with it, either because of timing if it's not ready by mid-month when public patches tend to drop or to give backers some early access. Though that one's not like it's set in stone, because companion Kiyoko dropped in a public patch and that was every bit as big.

In any event, gonna be plenty of big-dicked orc amazon goodness in the not too distant future. :D

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I am active on the discord to a possibly unhealthy degree. He was writing her LAST scene yesterday, so chances are she is done.

Now I realize I shouldn't be making claims on behalf of the coders and say she should be in by then, but I think a companion character that has been planned forever would have high priority, if not being highest priority already by virtue of it being written directly by the game's director.

Reactions: Senera2000

FapVictor

Jul 25, 2020
Check your autosaves first, depending on how recently you finished Right of Conquest there's a good chance that you've actually got a save before the quest was finished that you can load up.

Already did that, and is gone, probably because I cleaned all my cache in my browser, but thats ok I'm already in a new game anyway.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Thanks for the reply. That is sad. Well I'm going to create a new game then.
Unless you've only played to play her content and nothing else, I wouldn't consider starting over worth it. It'd mean anything else done for will have to be done from the beginning again.

Literally just wait.

FapVictor

Jul 25, 2020
Yes, I will only start a new game to just replay her content and read all the options that I missed.