Arona recruitment?

Lucky-38

Feb 17, 2019
I'm seeing options that are locked out because I haven't recruited Arona, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is it an option yet?

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Will Arona be recruitable even without ambushing her brother? Or would you need to not set her up as the leader to get her to come with you? I half-figured that Hretha might be leader over the tribe until Arona is ready for it, but she seemed to play that off as a joke.

I was also curious if you'd be able to adjust dominance/submission once she's recruited.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Dunno. Hopefully Arona will be integrated as a recruitable party member soon, and we'll find out.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will Arona be recruitable even without ambushing her brother? Or would you need to not set her up as the leader to get her to come with you? I half-figured that Hretha might be leader over the tribe until Arona is ready for it, but she seemed to play that off as a joke.

I was also curious if you'd be able to adjust dominance/submission once she's recruited.

Arona can be recruited whether she's exiled or the new chieftain. In the latter case, Hretha will begrudgingly handle the day-to-day while her sister goes adventuring.

If you recruit her as Dom!Arona, you're stick with Dom!Arona. Sub!Arona can be built up to Dom!Arona after recruitment, which is a permanent choice.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I am now far too invested in the idea of turning the Amazonian Orc woman into a submissive for my Male Mage.

Reactions: Raskputin

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I'm not averse to dom content altogether but as a rule of thumb i keep away from dom futas like Arona and Luca from TiTs.

I love Arona content but I don't want anything in the champion's butt.

Reactions: Athena

C4_dn3

Aug 28, 2015
So is Arona recruitable yet? I've tried the sub/dom routes and none of them led to Arona's recruitment..

TarynWyld

Aug 10, 2019
I am now far too invested in the idea of turning the Amazonian Orc woman into a submissive for my Male Mage.
Same, though Im more interested in her remaining dominant route after joining.
I really hope Arona can become a companion soon...

hunt11

Jan 18, 2016
Even if we can't recruit her, do you know when we will be able to interact with her more after dealing with her brother?