Arona preganacy if you were evil

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I just wanna add on here personally:

It's not that I don't like orcs - I'm just not sexually attracted to orcs.
Arona & that tribe can be pretty cool, just like any other settlement or town.
But I don't see myself wanting to pregnant or get pragnet any orcs.

Magnin

Jul 17, 2020
It's not the worst thing ever, but Kelt's extreme misogyny and degradation got really uncomfortable. Plus if I remember right, the farm owner gets pissed if you turn Kelt into Kelly. It's not one specific scene that makes him such a hateable and disgusting character, but rather all his smaller interactions together being so repulsive. At least you can still get back at him in a very ironic way which, in my disgustingly humble opinion, prevents him from being the worst character across the Fenverse games. He's still massive prick though.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the Kelly conversion for some reason. Kelt's content never bothered me because you could get back at him.
I'm always fine with bad things happening to the PC as long as the PC can return the favor - And then you have stuff like the wildings who always escape or Hretha who can't take what she gives...

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Kelt's content never bothered me because you could get back at him.
I'm always fine with bad things happening to the PC as long as the PC can return the favor

Yeah I've got a similar view. It bothers me and can make me uncomfortable. But I only really have an actual issue if nothing can be done period.

I don't really know what you're referring to there. At least, I don't remember anything called that.