Arona Fate

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
So what are the differences between exiled and chieftain Arona? it seems the "better" option is chieftain since she can still join your party

Last edited:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Main difference is a story/rp difference.
Which one is better on that front is subjective and has been discussed before (and can be discussed again, if you have new arguments, of course).

Iirc, one of the patch notes said that she has a Set as exile which does the same as the Chief set, so I think there are no real mechanic differences.
Could give&block options in the future though.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Main difference is a story/rp difference.
Which one is better on that front is subjective and has been discussed before (and can be discussed again, if you have new arguments, of course).

Iirc, one of the patch notes said that she has a Set as exile which does the same as the Chief set, so I think there are no real mechanic differences.
Could give&block options in the future though.
so thats neat to hear,besides maybe something in the future not missing out on anything now. and yeah better was a poor choice of words,should of put better in my opinion or something

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So what are the differences between exiled and chieftain Arona? it seems the "better" option is chieftain since she can still join your party

Chieftain gives you the ability to continue interacting with the tribe.

Exiled is currently objectively inferior if you like having orc content, but that might change. After all, with no tribe to protect her, anything could happen to an lone orc and who would really care...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
After all, with no tribe to protect her, anything could happen to an lone orc and who would really care...
I'm suddenly imagining Arona getting jumped by slavers and the Champion finding her in a slave caravan, dressed in rages and a heavy iron collar around her neck, with a cage around her dick.

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Exiled is currently objectively inferior if you like having orc content, but that might change. After all, with no tribe to protect her, anything could happen to an lone orc and who would really care...
I mean, we can protect her no? I mean, I assume you are talking about the situation in which we invite her to live with us/be companion. Since I assume that her being sent off on her own is considered a bad end.
But I do like implication so go on. Write everything you think down.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
The implication was more "YOU could do whatever you want to her without an orc camp to avenge her."
Oh... Ohhhhhhh!!!! My god, you are right about that. How did I not see it before? A lone, unwanted and (somewhat) valnurable Orc left on her lonesome is an easy picking for the champion. Especially the one that mascarades there ill intentions as that of their good will.
You beautiful devilish bastard you!!! I have no clue what those "implications" entail, I only know what they do not, but I am looking forward to it.
But I do have to ask, would we need to be her dom to take advantage of this given golden opportunity that may or may not be on horizon?

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Even a subby bitch-boi can spike his mistress's drink...
Seeing that he's Arona's (and every other dick-bearing orc in the warcamp, and Evelyn's, and Kasyrra's...) bitch, I'm pretty sure my catboi would consider the idea, then spike the drink with wyvern venom instead of something else and then bend over. But just in case something like this ever happens... <checks save> oh good, I have an old save before finishing the warcamp with him, so I don't need to make a whole new file to account for yet another gamestate. :D

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Speaking of Arona's fate and exile. Does she appear as her exile outcome if you let Benny destroy the camp, or is she M.I.A. and removed from the game?

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I always kinda thought that exiled Arona would be a bit pissed off at the MC for not sticking to the plan and getting exiled. And then basically always carry some sort of attitude to the MC because of it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I always kinda thought that exiled Arona would be a bit pissed off at the MC for not sticking to the plan and getting exiled. And then basically always carry some sort of attitude to the MC because of it.
You think orcs are strangers to back-stabbing? How adorable.

;)

Reactions: Tenalc13 and loricd

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I personally feel a backstabbing orc is weird.
Front-stabbing, sure. But I just can't picture a subtle orc, you will notice any betrayel beforehand.
Seriously? Maybe not in every sense of the word, but when it comes to suddenly trying to usurp the orc ahead of you? Fuck yeah.

I'm not talking about cowardly shit like court intrigue or trying to cancel your clan leader using anonymous twitter accounts that spread outrageous and flat-out lies, I'm talking about plotting to LITERALLY stab in the back the next guy up.

You know, HONORABLY.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I personally feel a backstabbing orc is weird.
Front-stabbing, sure. But I just can't picture a subtle orc, you will notice any betrayel beforehand.

They're familiar with backside stabbing if you know what I'm saying.

Argoth does some pretty underhanded shit. Just because it's culturally frowned upon doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And I'd say Arona having you enter the camp for back up counts as backstabbing, especially if you jump the gun.

Reactions: Paradox01

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, we know edgelord. None of us give a fuck.
Why are you suprised that people want to do corrupt stuff in game called Corruption of Champions 2? And besides, the writer himself may add that stuff. And I am pretty excited for it. I am just going to do what games lets me. And I hope that what I am about to do Is going to be good.

Last edited:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Why are you suprised that people want to do corrupt stuff in game called Corruption of Champions 2? And besides, the writer himself my add that stuff. I am just going to do what games lets me.
Well, technically, the title means that Champions (aka the player characters) get corrupted.
It is not really named "Corruption of Teammates" after all. =P

Though considering Aronas personality, corrupting her would mean that she becomes a humble, calm and friendly person.
I mean, making her more aggressive and sexualized is not really corrupting, more enabling to be honest..

Reactions: Savin and Kesil

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, technically, the title means that Champions (aka the player characters) get corrupted.
It is not really named "Corruption of Teammates" after all. =P

Though considering Aronas personality, corrupting her would mean that she becomes a humble, calm and friendly person.
I mean, making her more aggressive and sexualized is not really corrupting, more enabling to be honest..
I do not think that Savin means corrupt content necessarily. I am thinking that he alludes to stuff more in line with Ryns bully stuff. Doing things to the character that are cruel but not necessarily corrupt. Maybe something like limiting Aronas free will or something. Now that she has not tribe to back her up
And besides, it would suck if the only way for you to access her corrupt content is for you to exile her.

And to be fair, the game is a follow up to the game where you could have corrupted others if you as so chose. And if you could not corrupt others, what would be the point of becoming corrupt yourself?

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

Normal Arona: "Hey bitches who wants sum fuck!? Aw fuck it I'm just asking for the fun of it. Come here!"
Corrupt Arona: "How was your day my dude? If you're feeling up to it, wanna ride my dick? Whenever you're ready. Your pleasure is just as important."

I don't know about you, but corrupt Arona might be creepier given who it is. I'm glad somebody said it though. There's this RPGmaker game that has some corruption as a mechanic. And when one of the companions gets corrupted in some scenes, she switches from murderhobo extraordinaire to completely submissive and kind. Corruption doesn't always mean one single extreme.

Reactions: Savin

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Normal Arona: "Hey bitches who wants sum fuck!? Aw fuck it I'm just asking for the fun of it. Come here!"
Corrupt Arona: "How was your day my dude? If you're feeling up to it, wanna ride my dick? Whenever you're ready. Your pleasure is just as important."

I don't know about you, but corrupt Arona might be creepier given who it is. I'm glad somebody said it though. There's this RPGmaker game that has some corruption as a mechanic. And when one of the companions gets corrupted in some scenes, she switches from murderhobo extraordinaire to completely submissive and kind. Corruption doesn't always mean one single extreme.
You know, you're kinda halfway there if Arona becomes a bit submissive.
I forget if it's her anal or missionary scene, but she goes "I can please have my daily dose of my master's cum?", or something to that effect.

Now I'm just imagining corrupting Arona by pushing her deeper into that mentality. She becomes you're little cum hungry bitch, wanting do whatever she can for her masters/mistress' cum. She just sits in your chambers, pleasuring herself and trying to drink her own cum if you're not there. A nice leather collar around her neck and dressing her in a matching leather harness.

You're welcome for that mental image.