Army Gals & Summer Fling Kickstarter

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
This is a Single Kickstarter Campaign for 2 Adult Visual Novels that will see a Steam release and MangaGamer Release

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dharkerstudio/army-gals
At the time of posting the Campaign is sitting at £9500 & needs to grow by 25% to reach all the funding goals for the 2nd title. To Include Voice Acting for both titles.
If your interested or want to share the title around that'd be handy as kickstarter appears to be getting more lenient towards eroge vns or other content that may include such things.

Both games have a Male Protagonist with relatively Vanilla content.

Army Gals
img-04-thumb.png

From the Kickstarter Page
Army Gals is an adult visual novel set at a retreat for delinquents. The protagonist is forced to attend after a misunderstanding back at home. Expecting a fortnight of hell, he is pleasantly surprised to find he is sharing the retreat with three beautiful but very different young women.

What starts off as a normal retreat takes a suddenly unexpected turn when the four of you are left in the middle of nowhere, waking to find the staff gone and only the four of you left, you quickly realize you will all need to rely on each other to survive.

As you continue through the wilderness, encountering different events it will be up to you to try and survive this nightmare and possibly in doing so uncover the secrets of the women you are with and maybe even their hearts. With multiple good, bad, funny and harem endings to the game.

Summer Fling
img-05-thumb.png

Artist = http://hentaimaster-88.tumblr.com

From the Kickstarter Page
Summer Fling is a short, fun adult visual novel set during summer, it is being developed by a separate team within Dharker Studio's to Army Gals, with its own dedicated artist and writer to ensure a suitable concurrent development.

The game follows Kasumi as he spends his first weekend of summer break with two girls from school, at his families lake house, before he begins the summer of cramming before his college entrance exams.

The game will include multiple decisions points, with alternative endings based on the decisions you make, will the summer fling become something more than friendship or will it just be something to remember.

http://www.dharkerstudio.com

Both teams have different Writers & Artists so both projects will be developed along side each other. Both titles should be done by summer with Army Gals being first.

I do some PR for the Studio (Not all the time thou)

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The game follows Kasumi as he spends his first weekend of summer break with two girls from school, at his families lake house, before he begins the summer of cramming before his college entrance exams.

Uh... sorry, but this really jumped out at me: Japanese has a lot of unisexual names, but Kasumi is (unless I'm VERY much mistaken, which I doubt I am) definitely NOT one of them. It's like having a westerner male protagonist called Mary.

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
I don't write for them and this is something they've done neither the writer nor the studio owner are Japanese. Whilst I can agree with the oddity you've pointed out I can only hope they react to it by fixing that. I've got a better grip of Japanese then the rest of people on board(part Japanese myself) and consider the meaning behind names when thinking of names though I assume these names were just thought up cause they sounded nice.

Kasumi the word itself can mean a cross between haze /fog or unclear if you google search it it'l tell you it means Mist and is listed as a feminine name.

Kasuno is possible but thats more like a surname

Kasuka probably works best :D

P.S the kickstarted was updated to include a third title.

*edit* They like the name as it so it won't be changed.

tumblr_o2i3viNHG91qk0wz1o1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironstrom

Aug 27, 2015
Last post I'l make about this kickstarter.

The campaign is now at approximately $33,000 there are 2 days left on the campaign.

for £30 ie $42 you get Army Gals, Summer Fling & Battle Girls steam & beta keys.

for £50 ie $71 you can get all the games Dharker Studio releases this year that's at least 7 visual novels.

The campaign has funded 4 titles so far.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dharkerstudio/army-gals/description

*edit* Campaign has reached $40,000 with 1 day remaining a final stretch goal featuring another new artist with some pretty great visual quality.

That Final Goal Art

Last edited by a moderator: