Aristocracy

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Is it ever gonna be possible to go up the ranks of the nobility, like count or duke in future updates, i kind of don't want my PC to be a just a baron of the entire game??

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Doubtful. If Ryn marriage happens then you would be a King/Queen Consort. There really isn't a central authority in the Frostmarches who could give you a higher title. There really isn't anyone who could tell you that you can't be a count, duke, or king either, but you only really control 1 fort and the surrounding woods.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Doubtful. If Ryn marriage happens then you would be a King/Queen Consort. There really isn't a central authority in the Frostmarches who could give you a higher title. There really isn't anyone who could tell you that you can't be a count, duke, or king either, but you only really control 1 fort and the surrounding woods.
Whenever that mander princess gets added, Kythie, it'll also be possible to marry her, so that'd be another way to be a king/queen consort. So if you were to also marry Ryn, that means being a DOUBLE King/Queen consort (Not really a proper title but who's gonna call it out for being dumb?). Cooler than just being just a generic old monarch, if you ask me; much more unique. Be bittersweet though, cause that'll mean the Frost Marches will be one femboy shorter by then. Well, possibly long before that actually, twink death is a tragic thing.