Argoth

S

Snvdjsbxkancjsj

Hopefully gone for good, this game already has too many bosses that keep reappearing like a cartoon villain.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I won't be opposed to Argoth returning with some backup to try and wrestle the power away from Arona. Or, if he is too much of a disgraced loser to garner support, some other tribe might decide to muscle in on Kervus and subjugate them as a result of rumors about the tribe's new and unproven chieftain that Argoth spreads around orcs' home isles. l like the idea in part because orc-on-orc violence would be something my characters can participate in with gusto and with zero moral reservations, and in part because overcoming something like that might lead to Arona finally shaping up into a half decent leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avallonkao

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
I think Argoth coming to try to retake control over Kervus is probably not going to happen, because he cheated last time and everyone saw him do it. I don't think he'd ever truly be able to have their loyalty. Combine this with the fact that the Kervus were already not very happy with how he was leading them (basically sitting around doing fuck-all), and it doesn't seem likely he's getting his hooks into them again.

Last edited:

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
It'd be cool if he re-appeared in the Wayfort, if that's going to be our Gastigoth equivalent. The game is somewhat lacking in the orc male department imo. Vaush is okay but not really my thing, and Rroljar has one pump-and-dump scene and not much else. Would surprise me if most of the people reading this even know where to find him.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Wait for the coastlands...
Will that be an optional zone developed in parallel to Tychris, or one tied to the main quest that will be the Champ's destination after his adventures with the 'manders?

OmegaCX

Sep 13, 2015
I would've figured his fate would be the same regardless of the outcome of Right of Conquest. He would challenge Kasyrra, lose, become corrupted, and then be tossed aside as a walking dildo. The only real difference being how many orcs he dragged down with him.
IIRC, isn't the coastlands also where Kasyrra's fort or something happen to be?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Will that be an optional zone developed in parallel to Tychris, or one tied to the main quest that will be the Champ's destination after his adventures with the 'manders?
Per Savin (also here), it's the next zone after Khor'minos and so unconnected to Tychris and something we won't be seeing for a good long while.

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Good long while AKA, 4 months minimum for Kor to be fully finished, then proabably a few months of everyone adding other stuff.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I sorta figured that cause after Kor's finished I assume its going to be a lot more world filling(and trying to get some things off the backburner, there starting to get very burnt).

Reactions: Savin