Aren't Anubians Supposed to Have Furred Limbs?

NightmarishToast

Oct 30, 2020
It isn't possible to gain furred limbs with the new TF, but they're included in the busts for the characters Amina and Imad. The codex entry also doesn't state that the race has them. Is the race depicted incorrectly in the busts? Are furred limbs just not a thing(was kind of hoping they were)?

Last edited:
S

SteelZephyr

May or may not have found another oversight: the fig seems to have been set to grow tits by default? I know that the codex entry says that shemale anubians are a thing, but it is a bit unexpected to see your character, if male, seem to randomly start to grow boobs from just eating it raw.

One thing I have a question about that's admittedly off-topic: was the Well Hung perk accidentally broken or tinkered with, and it not put in any of the patch notes? I know people on here have mentioned it before in the bug reports section, albeit not constantly, that the max growth caps seem to be not as...grandiose as they used to be. Admittedly, not that there's much content revolving around having a 3ft dick in the game in the first place.