Are Wyld elf alchemy ingredients in the game?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Basicslly i cant seem to find any Wyld Elf alchemy transformatives in the game.

Is it like the Harpies where you cant buy it, or fan you just not transform into a Wyld elf for "reasons"?

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I hadn't thought about it but transforming into a wyld elf specifically might not make sense with the lore or the game systems. It's not really a mark of the wyld if you just used alchemy to get it and that's what distinguishes them.

Maybe an elf item will just be a more generic "elf" transformation.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Oh i see.

Maybe less transform and more reclaim then? Because i transformed my character from an elf and i didnt know you cant transform back so thats a bummer.

But from a gameplay PoV it would be kinda restricting to not allow players to transform into one of the "main races" even though it may make sense lore wise.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Look forward to being able to make a Pixie-elf via TFs like in Tits...(short stuff + sylvan TFs (and choices) until pixie like) ...

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Look forward to being able to make a Pixie-elf via TFs like in Tits...(short stuff + sylvan TFs (and choices) until pixie like) ...
Can't you just save scum the goblin tf (maybe using alchemy) as an elf to only get the size change, and then use the moth tf for moth wings?