Are there ways to uhh... speedpregnate Kiyoko??

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
So it's small and probably doesn't matter BUT here we are since I might as well ask. Kiyoko iirc you can have like... something like fucking 64 kids with. I don't normally go for preg stuff and I'm really not here i guess but she gets more tails! and thiccer for it. So I don't know if this process stops once she's free. I don't know why it would I suppose really but at the moment i'm just waiting till i'm getting really high up there. I suppose I'm also trying for it to see the reaction when it happens. But right now it's more of a passive thing she's at 7 tails iirc.

Is there some sort of stat that uhh... makes the process go faster? At the moment I think it's around 3 or 4 visits per child but I feel weird holding back so long on the day count (even when I KNOW that part doesn't matter) and I would like to do some story content with her and obviously can't do that as she is still trapped. Also wanna help with the house.

Also is there a way to tell how many you have besides her tail count I well admittedly didn't look really hard but I didn't see a direct count?

You know what lastly does giving the stone, wood, and metal to the house do anything? Or is it planned to do anything? I'll probably do it a lot anyways but you know just curious. if nothing else then for those good boy points!

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
At the 32 kids you hit the maximum at nine tails. Every time you have sex with her while she's pregnant speeds up the amount of visits you need. I think the fastest you can get it to is 3 visits. There is some special dialogue if you get her to the maximum amount of tails before releasing her. You can obviously have more kids than that but doesn't make any changes past that number.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
At the 32 kids you hit the maximum at nine tails. Every time you have sex with her while she's pregnant speeds up the amount of visits you need. I think the fastest you can get it to is 3 visits. There is some special dialogue if you get her to the maximum amount of tails before releasing her. You can obviously have more kids than that but doesn't make any changes past that number.

well 32 is a kind of more...reasonable? mark to hit lol... thanks for letting me know it's not quiiiite as far away lol... and ok wasn't sure if you could just go in there and bang boom child pops out in one day.

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
well 32 is a kind of more...reasonable? mark to hit lol... thanks for letting me know it's not quiiiite as far away lol... and ok wasn't sure if you could just go in there and bang boom child pops out in one day.
Yeah and you can only tell how many kids you have by the number of tails. I grind the farm for coins so at least I'm rich when I'm done. Just build a camp right next to it and sleep after working all day.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I kind of wish they'd change the reduction of days pregnant per "essence donation" based on the volume of cum you can dish out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Malidica