are Brienne and Garret crushing on each other?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Brint and Garret are bros, and the friendship carried on when Brint became Brienne. Brienne isn't giving up moonogamy anytime soon.

Except when it's her blood relations, of course.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Kek, Azy is furthest from a waifu one could get. Well, unless you are Liaden.

Think Savin mentioned that Azy will get some edits to make the Champion feel like less of a third wheel. Don't think it's been implemented yet though unless it got stealth added.

Reactions: Emerald

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Brint and Garret are bros, and the friendship carried on when Brint became Brienne. Brienne isn't giving up moonogamy anytime soon.

Except when it's her blood relations, of course.
Just wanted to save I love your icon, Misdreavus is seriously one of my favorite pokemon ever.

• Love
Reactions: Kesil and zagzig

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
Think Savin mentioned that Azy will get some edits to make the Champion feel like less of a third wheel. Don't think it's been implemented yet though unless it got stealth added.
If true, that would be very nice. Doesn't seem to be in yet, at least as of the releases on steam (which is where I play), but that's one of my main complaints about her direction. She's very sweet in the early parts of knowing her but pretty much as soon as you bring Liaden into the questline she basically bee-lines straight for her and the champion sort of buzzes off from then on as far as her affections are concerned. It was very disheartening because she's my second favorite companion.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Don't remember the particular thread, but it was brought up the last time someone brought up their dislike of how the relationship plays out once Liaden gets in the picture. I'm sure WolframL has the link somewhere, they always do. LOL

I do hope the content makes the relationship between Azy and Champion feel more important - first time I did the Dawnsword questline it was a disappointment. Second time through I didn't even take Azy. Honestly as much as I like Azy, it never really felt like an actual relationship with the Champion and more just affectionate fuckbuddies - the parts between Liaden felt more intimate. Heck I get more from Cait. Don't know if anyone else feels that way.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I do hope the content makes the relationship between Azy and Champion feel more important - first time I did the Dawnsword questline it was a disappointment. Second time through I didn't even take Azy. Honestly as much as I like Azy, it never really felt like an actual relationship with the Champion and more just affectionate fuckbuddies - the parts between Liaden felt more intimate. Heck I get more from Cait. Don't know if anyone else feels that way.
Among other things, the Liaden expansion makes DawnswordQuest very different for Champs who are lovers for both Azzy and Lia together.

Reactions: Sacremas

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
Among other things, the Liaden expansion makes DawnswordQuest very different for Champs who are lovers for both Azzy and Lia together.
Is that referring to an upcoming expansion or one that already came out? I'm new to the forums and forum knowledge. lol

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I honestly just started ignoring Azzy after a while. I'm not into, if others are it fine. I can always just talk to another character.

Reactions: Majincotton

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'm assuming this will only affect female Champs? Unless the expansion retcons Liaden to be bisexual and not lesbian. I do hope there is enough for male Champs with the expansion to at least make them not feel like a third wheel, if Liaden's sexual orientation hasn't been changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: redlightnin55

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Is that referring to an upcoming expansion or one that already came out? I'm new to the forums and forum knowledge. lol
Upcoming. It's been sitting in the queue for a few months - valkyrie stuff has taken up a lot of time. (Since Lia has a fairly strong reaction to one of her girlfriends being a valkyrie, it made more sense to wait until after the full TF dropped.)
I'm assuming this will only affect female Champs? Unless the expansion retcons Liaden to be bisexual and not lesbian. I do hope there is enough for male Champs with the expansion to at least make them not feel like a third wheel, if Liaden's sexual orientation hasn't been changed.
Lia's gay, but while she doesn't want to fuck broChamp, she also doesn't want there to be hard feelings either way. BroChamp still gets to talk about boundaries and their separate relationships with Azzy.

Reactions: Sacremas

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Lia's gay, but while she doesn't want to fuck broChamp, she also doesn't want there to be hard feelings either way. BroChamp still gets to talk about boundaries and their separate relationships with Azzy.
I'm glad that'll get touched on. What kind of changes are we to expect in regards to reactions from Azzy herself?