Are all The Full-Fledged Dragons dead?

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Just like the title says was Ashe the last of the Full-Fledged Dragons. We'll ever get to meet or are there more coming. I mean that would be sad if that were, the case all those mighty creatures. Gone mean while their enemies the Jotun and Giants live on.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Just like the title says was Ashe the last of the Full-Fledged Dragons. We'll ever get to meet or are there more coming. I mean that would be sad if that were, the case all those mighty creatures. Gone mean while their enemies the Jotun and Giants live on.
You're right... this imbalance can't stand.
Let's get to work on those jotun and giants.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Let's get to work on those jotun and giants
Well don't need to go into that extreme. They are good to have around for building Experience points. Plus they make you feel better about yourself. After you defeat one, I'm just wondering. Will there be any more Full-Fledged Dragons in the future. I mean that would be awesome to have one as an ally. Maybe find a secret village with nothing but Dragons.

Jul 31, 2022
United States
Savin has already decided that full-fledged dragons are basically extinct. If there are any left, it isn't enough to build a sustainable population. There are a handful of hybrids but they aren't able to successfully breed, and wouldn't be able to produce a full-fledged dragon anyway. There also aren't really enough hybrids to build a sustainable population even if they could breed.

I raised a similar question in the discord, and that was the answer I received.

Reactions: Malidica

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Alright well I was just wondering anyway. Thank you all for letting me know.