Ardia Recruitment Issue

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Edit: More of a question than an issue.

So having downloaded the latest patch, 0.8.026, I've been trying my damndest to recruit Ardia. I've beating Maike and set free HER slaves, along with the ones in the slave pen.

With these things done, how do I recruit her? I've given her the Anusoft cream but messed up and gave the horse cock to Lorelei. Does that affect this? Is it glitched? I'm sorry if I sound hostile, it's just that I've tried everything I can think of. Should I beat more Slavebreakers? Just wait? What am I doing wrong?

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Have you freed the ones on the sidewinder?

Go beat the Shock-Hopper.

Alright, so I've gone and beaten Maike, freed the slaves in the mines AND in the pens next to Maike's office, beaten the Shock Hopper and freed THOSE slaves on the side-winder, talked to her and exhausted all sex options. Still no recruitment option. Are there still more slaves to free? When I ask her she asks "What's our next move".

Last edited:

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
>Last patch
>8.026

I found your problem, friend.
Oooooooh yeah that explains a lot. I'm a moron. Gonna go download 8.028 and see if that doesn't work.

Thanks Sav.

Edit: 8.028 successfully allowed for the recruitment of Ardia. You can explode this thread if ya' want.

Last edited:

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Oooooooh yeah that explains a lot. I'm a moron. Gonna go download 8.028 and see if that doesn't work.

Thanks Sav.

Edit: 8.028 successfully allowed for the recruitment of Ardia. You can explode this thread if ya' want.
Edit edit: so testing out the Dom meter, is there a cap? Cause I just hold it down and it keeps going...

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
It eventually caps. You can still push the button but at some point there won't be any changes.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Could you explain how Ardia's dominance meter works?

Spoilers for anybody who doesn't want to know exactly how Ardia works:

After you become addicted, she begins to build up Dominance. When you give Ardia sex-enhancing items or take a creampie/swallow her jizz without being in withdrawal, she has a chance (not a guarantee) to gain a point of Dominance. Her Dominance Meter is capped at 3 before recruitment, so that you can't become fully addicted and soft-locked on Zheng Shi in some kind of weird edge-case scenario.

Her Dominance Meter has different brackets (0-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10) which change her personality and potentially what scenes are available to you. For example: you can shove Ardia's face in the bed and prone bone her at 0-3 DM, but from 4+ she'll stop allowing you to do that to her. At 7+ DM she'll stop letting you choose which scenes you get and, when you initiate sex, she'll force you to blow her and then decide how she wants to fuck you. After DM reaches a certain threshold (I believe it's 4+) her addiction will stop wearing off naturally, and later (I believe it's 7+) you can no longer benefit from Anno's offer to cure your addiction -- you are permanently and irrevocably addicted to Ardia.

Her current position on the Dominance Meter will also determine what variants of her sleep-with scenes and which passive crew text blurbs you get. While you're addicted to Ardia you also can't boot her off the ship.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Spoilers for anybody who doesn't want to know exactly how Ardia works:

After you become addicted, she begins to build up Dominance. When you give Ardia sex-enhancing items or take a creampie/swallow her jizz without being in withdrawal, she has a chance (not a guarantee) to gain a point of Dominance. Her Dominance Meter is capped at 3 before recruitment, so that you can't become fully addicted and soft-locked on Zheng Shi in some kind of weird edge-case scenario.

Her Dominance Meter has different brackets (0-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10) which change her personality and potentially what scenes are available to you. For example: you can shove Ardia's face in the bed and prone bone her at 0-3 DM, but from 4+ she'll stop allowing you to do that to her. At 7+ DM she'll stop letting you choose which scenes you get and, when you initiate sex, she'll force you to blow her and then decide how she wants to fuck you. After DM reaches a certain threshold (I believe it's 4+) her addiction will stop wearing off naturally, and later (I believe it's 7+) you can no longer benefit from Anno's offer to cure your addiction -- you are permanently and irrevocably addicted to Ardia.

Her current position on the Dominance Meter will also determine what variants of her sleep-with scenes and which passive crew text blurbs you get. While you're addicted to Ardia you also can't boot her off the ship.
So in order to keep railing her enhanced ass, I gotta stay 3 or bellow? There ideas or plans to add actions where we assert dominance to lower the bar or otherwise keep her at a threshold desired?

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So in order to keep railing her enhanced ass, I gotta stay 3 or bellow?

To keep the prone bone scene, yes. You can still get reverse cowgirl up to DM 6+.

There ideas or plans to add actions where we assert dominance to lower the bar or otherwise keep her at a threshold desired?

Stop sucking her cum so much. Alternatively, get cured by Anno at the desired sub-7 addiction level and then choose to pretend that you aren't cured; this puts a choke on her DM, freezing it in place, but also removes the addiction mechanics.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Stop sucking her cum so much. Alternatively, get cured by Anno at the desired sub-7 addiction level and then choose to pretend that you aren't cured; this puts a choke on her DM, freezing it in place, but also removes the addiction mechanics.
So that is just the addiction meter? And she won't find out? I thought it might've been tied her attitude, and if I railed her, it'd lower. Be someone such as "I'm not stuck sucking your dick, your cock is addicted to ME ... my ...pet ... ~alpha~"
Also, Anno knows just the things to say ... where be that Samurai Jack gif of "extra thicc" cuz a double order of Anno with Ardia? Hnnnngh...

Reactions: valkyr42