Ardia and Crew

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Just asking a question since I didn't find much about it through the search function.

But is more content with Ardia planned and will it be possible that Dom Ardia will have interaction with other crewmates?

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Just asking a question since I didn't find much about it through the search function.

But is more content with Ardia planned and will it be possible that Dom Ardia will have interaction with other crewmates?
I think there is more content planned for Ardia, but not in the near future.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
More Ardia is planned but it'll mostly be expanding not-Dom-Ardia and maybe a few threesomes. Regardless, she is NOT going to be able to betafy your crew.
It honestly surprises me that Anno only made 2 immunity serums. What if other crewmates wanted to fuck the Dzaan without consequences?

Creeper Peeper

Apr 7, 2020
More Ardia is planned but it'll mostly be expanding not-Dom-Ardia and maybe a few threesomes. Regardless, she is NOT going to be able to betafy your crew.

I am probably a bad person for asking. But are there any plans in the (distant) future, where she can start to betafy (some of) the crew?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I am probably a bad person for asking. But are there any plans in the (distant) future, where she can start to betafy (some of) the crew?

If other crewmens' writers want to write that I am all for it but after Ardia's next expack I will consider her Feature Complete.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I must apologise I didn't realise someone already asked about more Ardia content.