Ara Kei Diplomacy quest broken

AccendinoMan

May 15, 2016
Just like the title says, the quest appears to be broken
I have spoken with all the quadommes, fought and won against the third one when the choice was submit or fight, and finally met Fei An Strozo
After the conversation (which happened when I already had a Throbb syringe in the inventory) I tried going back to Fei's square on the map but it doesn't let me do anything
I tried going back to the square after buying ManUp, Pussybloom and Pussyblossom and still nothing, and there is no option to call the summit when speaking to Ara Kei so I assume that I didn't give anything to Fei without noticing

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Just like the title says, the quest appears to be broken
I have spoken with all the quadommes, fought and won against the third one when the choice was submit or fight, and finally met Fei An Strozo
After the conversation (which happened when I already had a Throbb syringe in the inventory) I tried going back to Fei's square on the map but it doesn't let me do anything
I tried going back to the square after buying ManUp, Pussybloom and Pussyblossom and still nothing, and there is no option to call the summit when speaking to Ara Kei so I assume that I didn't give anything to Fei without noticing
Have you got the pheremone counter-agent from either Dr Lessau or Dr Haswell yet? I couldn't deal with Fei An Strozo until I had.

AccendinoMan

May 15, 2016
Yeah, I just checked to make sure and in the log it says I have it

AccendinoMan

May 15, 2016

Attachments

• Andreas (M) - 0Hrs 8Mins, 334 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    752.3 KB · Views: 4

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
I'm having the same issue, and it's frustrating. I even went as far as to make a new Steele, but nada. Nothing changed. Still can't get her to show up again.

Attachments

• Alicia (H) - 11Hrs 23Mins, 537 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    657 KB · Views: 3