April fools joke shouldn't have been a joke

Sarevok

Apr 4, 2016
Hi guys,

Lol that april fools joke got me, but man the idea is awesome. So as a future idea, which you guys clearly already had, bodyswitching with Kiro, timetravel back and do it all over again with different interactions with the npc's would be awesome! Same game mechanics etc is all ok, just bodyswitch and interactions (which is a sh*tton of work I know :p )

grtz

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you want to play as Kiro to be a huge-dicked raccoon you can already do that, it's a starting race now.  If you want to play as Kiro to be a self-absorbed scumbag, pick the asshole options.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If you want to play as Kiro to be a huge-dicked raccoon you can already do that, it's a starting race now.  If you want to play as Kiro to be a self-absorbed scumbag, pick the asshole options.

:perfect:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Time for a quick relaxing ego massage: Kiro is fine and we just need her fleshed out some more. Moar 'nukis please and thank you.

In all seriousness, Couch's interpretation of her character is waaaay off IMO. Kiro plonked her marvelous butt just slightly to the assholish side of the Alignment Scale's middle. She even gets better, at least as far as PC is concerned.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
By the time this was coded in and everything, nobody would remember what it was about. 

Besides, why be Kiro if I can already have a bit of Kiro inside of my Steele whenever I want?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Needs more image pack.