[Approved] Treatment variant: Faux

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Instead of making it require a perk, I think I'll code a femininity/masculinity restriction into Innocent Allure, so that it only works if your femininity score is 30~70 or if you have the perma-cute/androgyny perk. This should work thematically without imposing any undue restrictions.

Edit: But I'm still worried it might not work for trappy characters. If they want to have max femininity with flat chest, for example, I think it would be fair game for them to have Innocent Allure. There are a lot of people who like ultra-feminine guys.

A

Athena

I think such a restriction is unnecessary. Just balance the perk so it has it's upsides and downsides, and it should be fine. Maybe include a pre-requisite for having a penis, but I don't think basing it on something that operates on a scale like masculity/femininity is worthwhile.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
If Innocent Allure needs tweaks for balance reasons, I'd choose between these:

Only basic teases (butt, hip, chest, crotch and oral) can trigger the accuracy debuff. Other teases like milk squirt, dick slap and pole dance (when it gets implemented) won't. Pole dance will give an evade bonus on its own, being able to get both bonuses at the same time can be too much.

Make the accuracy debuff last 1-2 turns instead of the whole fight.

Tie the sexiness bonus it gives to the femininity score (the bonus is lower if Steele is too girly/manly).

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Innocent Allure most likely will not need any change, since it comes from a treatment that also gives you Easy, 100 libido and a even more lust gain on top of that while you're cumfilled; that is the downside people seem to be overlooking. And even if there was no downside at all, it would still be fine. 5% evasion won't break anything, I've crunched the numbers.

Perks are called 'perks' for a reason, they're supposed to give you something. When a perk is supposed to be a disadvantage, like Easy and Drug Fucked, they are clearly defined as such, but those are the exception and even then they only serve a single purpose: flavor.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Innocent Allure most likely will not need any change, since it comes from a treatment that also gives you Easy, 100 libido and a even more lust gain on top of that while you're cumfilled; that is the downside people seem to be overlooking.
My main critique was not of the value boosts, those are fine. My main concern was more to do with interrupting the combat entirely in order to make a chance for escape. As I mentioned before, it's no big deal and doesn't require any editing if Fenoxo is fine with it. I just thought I mention it because I see the potential that it may get changed in the future, not that it certainly will.

If total escape mechanics are to be a thing however, I would like to see other sources for it as well, but discussing that would be outside this topic's subject matter.

Edit: It seems I might have interpreted the perk all wrong in the beginning. Initially I had read that the perk prevents the opponent from attacking at all. Looking back at it now it seems that the perk's effect is only an accuracy debuff to the target and a sexiness buff to the attacker. If this is indeed the intended purpose, then the perk should be perfectly fine and my critique was misguided. Apologies for the misinterpretation on my part.

Last edited:

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
If this is indeed the intended purpose, then the perk should be perfectly fine and my critique was misguided. Apologies for the misinterpretation on my part.

That is indeed the purpose. And don't worry, it happens, no need to apologize.