Aphrodisiac

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
Right ok
So You can get aphrodisiac tongue by becoming a myr then changing yourself back to normal
Is there a way to get dzaan cum or aphrodisiac cum without turning into nyrea
(Wiki didn't help)
Also why do dragon eyes (from Draco guard) have "a curious mix of feline features" is there a way to get pure dragon eyes, Also why are dragon wings( you guessed it also from Draco guard) marked as Gryvain in the codex- is there a way to get pure dragon wings
Dragon horns is it possible
WIKI DIDN'T HELP

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
To put it simply, that is a choice of wording of the writer who wrote the descriptions in order to facilitate an explanation of what the part looks like in a simple and most relatable way as possible so that people won't be confused to how the part looks like when they visualize it. If you've seen any sort of artistic depiction of dragons you'd know that most have vertically slit eyes, a common feature among felines, and large expansive irises, a common feature among reptiles. Dragons are essentially large cats with scales, wings, and horns if you want to boil them down to how people could have imagined them in the beginning, so it is not surprising to most if not all people to draw similarities between draconic features and feline ones and explain their details to other people with such a verbal vector.

And as you've been told in another thread, the wyvern TF is coming for a more pure dragon transformation, so chill with the rampant gryvain questions that expresses your dissatisfaction/confusion of the parts that gryvains have. They aren't meant to be actual dragons anyway.

There isn't a dzaan tf as far as I know.

Nyrean tf is the only way for aphrodisiac cum as far as I know.

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
The first person with moderate levels of competence I've met in the forum
Pray tell, O great one, why is gryvain, dragon and frostwyrm listed as different races
And I spammed nyrea rock candy and I still didn't get any aphrodisiac cocks
Do I need to get rid of the current one
And is there a way to get more than one nyrea cock

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Gryvain, an actual species that has features similar to dragons but are not and veer more towards a humanoid appearance.

Dragon, a carry-over from the days of CoC and likely to be implemented as a purely cosmetic TF down the line with no actual species attached to it. It'll be like sylvanol, makes you look like a fictional creature but you aren't actually said fictional creature.

Frostwyrm, also an actual species with features similar to dragons but aren't and veer more towards an animalistic appearance.

Getting the nyrean cock allows to get their aprodisiac cum, if I'm not mistaken you get the cum along with the genital tf.

No more than one nyrean cock is possible.

Reactions: Kesil

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
The first person with moderate levels of competence I've met in the forum
Pray tell, O great one, why is gryvain, dragon and frostwyrm listed as different races
And I spammed nyrea rock candy and I still didn't get any aphrodisiac cocks
Do I need to get rid of the current one
And is there a way to get more than one nyrea cock
If you are playing as a male or with male parts, then Nyrean Rock Candy will turn you into a male Nyrea. If you are playing as a female or female parts, you will turn into a female Nyrea.