Aphrodisiac Phallus?

Member119

Apr 16, 2019
My character is almost purely a tease-based fighter (with countermeasures for unteasable enemies, don't you worry, I just like to be too sexy to fight). I've got all my teasing maxed out, and even learned that you could get the aphrodisiac laced tongue for another tease attack. Now the big question is... can you get an aphrodisiac penis, or one with the aphrodisiac flag? I've seen some people with a "Dick Slap" function, and wanted it immediately. TL;DR, If I can get a tease attack with my characters penis, how do I do so.

Hawkes

Apr 21, 2019
The only way I know you can get one is by using Siren's Bounty TF drug. You can get it from Nevrie at the Xenogen Biotech Outpost on Myrellion.

Justaway

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know if nyrea are aphrodisiacs but it don't seem to do anything other than give you eggs. Siren's bounty won't work if you turn yourself into goo and I've been trying to find away around that but I don't think there is any way to do that without editing the game because being goo prevents the groin transformation and you're fluids change to goo if you used siren's bounty first.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Your penis also has to be 12" or longer.

Note: Siren's Bounty will change your penis type, not just add Aphrodisiac:
Stinger Base, Stinger Tip, Aphrodisiac, Suula

TFs that change your penis type will remove Aphrodisiac.
You could also use the Save Editor.

Last edited: