Anyone remember this old encounter?

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
I could be remembering wrong, but I've been driving myself crazy trying to find info on this. I swear there was, at one point, a small little event (I think on Myrellion, but I'm not sure) where Steele would run into an adoring fan who asked them to sign their breasts or something. Is that still a thing? Did it get removed? Am I going insane?

TheShepard256

I don't see why it would've been removed. If you're having trouble getting it again, it's one-time-only; assuming that's not the issue, you'll have to meet all of the following requirements:
  • Silly Mode is active
  • It's been at least 5 days since you beat Taivra in combat (marrying her without a fight doesn't count, meaning you could potentially miss out on this permanently. Subjugating her will actually give a 13 hour head-start)
  • It's after 6:00, but no later than 18:00
If all of those are met, it's a 1 in 5 chance each time you move to one of the three airstrip tiles to the east of the embassy.

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
I don't see why it would've been removed. If you're having trouble getting it again, it's one-time-only; assuming that's not the issue, you'll have to meet all of the following requirements:
  • Silly Mode is active
  • It's been at least 5 days since you beat Taivra in combat (marrying her without a fight doesn't count, meaning you could potentially miss out on this permanently. Subjugating her will actually give a 13 hour head-start)
  • It's after 6:00, but no later than 18:00
If all of those are met, it's a 1 in 5 chance each time you move to one of the three airstrip tiles to the east of the embassy.
facepalm SILLY MODE! DUH! I can't believe I forgot to enable that. Thanks!