Anyone else notice how slow smutosaur has been?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I've noticed the wiki's are really slow. Maybe for the past few months they've been loading slower and slower it's almost as if the wiki load speed is bleeding off. Has anyone else noticed how slow the wiki is when loading pages?

Ikorus

Mar 6, 2016
i have actually, though it hasn't been so dramatic as it seems things have been for you. its juuuust enough that digging around for specific information can be annoying due to needing to dig through multiple threads to find information. for example recently ive been looking for sources of slow stat gains outside of ten ton gym that i previously didn't know about. found some, too. the really surprising bit is that theres 3 stat raisers on mhen'ga alone (int through syri's book chats, aim up to 1/2 cap through the leithan scout's bow training, libido trough losing/submission vs female zil though that may be a negative thing depending on how you want to play.) but it hasn't exactly been CONVENIENT.

basically i feel your pain, but it isnt TOO bad yet. at least for me.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I honestly just thought it was my imagination but yeah it has been seeming to get slower

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Load seems fine, db seems fine, nginx seems fine, page load stats seems fine.

Next time it starts being slow, if you're using Chrome smash F12, click the network tab and F5 the page. Near the bottom of the window you'll get a breakdown of the loading time. Post some of those if it's being slow and I'll see about tracking it down further. It looks like this:

nNkEqQ2.png

fwiw, the stuff on the left is from the wiki for me right now. The stuff on the right is the main blog.