Anyone else getting lag while playing in browser?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I know it's weird to talk about lag in a text based game, but it really does feel like that. Clicking UI buttons have a slight delay, and the mouse cursor flickers constantly. It also takes much longer than usual to load images.

It hasn't been like this before, and I'm not sure if it's something I did, or if it is connected to the most recent public patch

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Update: Restarting my PC completely seems to have fixed it for now. Strange bug, but I don't think it's the games fault...Probably my browser and/or PC.

EDIT: No, it can't be my PC. One single Firefox process is taking up 30-40 percent of my CPU power, and closing the tab fixes this... But opening the tab makes it come back. It also only happens on the CoC2 page; every other tab works just fine.

Last edited:

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Update: Restarting my PC completely seems to have fixed it for now. Strange bug, but I don't think it's the games fault...Probably my browser and/or PC.
Sounds like your browser has sprung a memory leak. Happens to me as well. Browser restart usually fixes the problem.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Sounds like your browser has sprung a memory leak. Happens to me as well. Browser restart usually fixes the problem.

I tried that first, but that did not help

And after restarting my computer fully, it worked fine, but I'm noticing that it's slowly returning. First hte cursor began to flicker, and now the menus are slowing down. Highly annoyin