Any ways to deal with infertility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeDango

May 6, 2018
So, I'm a returning player to this game (played a whole lot in mid 2017), back in those days I usually made my character infertile since I didn't like the pregnancy theme much. I still dislike the whole pregnancy kink, but I know being pregnant unlocks new interactions with some characters, and want to see those, but I already made my character infertile. The wiki says "Fertile+" has a "chance" of removing the infertile perk, but I've used over 10 Fertile+ 'es and have seen no such effect.
Character is half-kaithrit, still human enough for Riya to not be prejudiced against her, but I'm planning on using catpill's later. Anyway, the title is the question.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you specifically picked Infertile at character creation, I don't think that using Fertite+ will overcome it. You might wanna try the save editor...

Thernn88

May 6, 2018
Save editor. Or make a new char. I don't think Fertite can remove Infertile perk. Just Sterile.

ZeDango

May 6, 2018
Alright, I used the save editor and replaced infertility with elasticity. Since the problem is solved I'd like the thread locked.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
yeah threads are only locked if the discussion becomes completely toxic or someone necro's the thread.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yap, mods or admins. And there aren't many of those on these forums. Staff for the forums I think I can count on one hand or two? I'm surprised there aren't more people cause I'm sure Ted doesn't wanna be dealing with this shit all the time by his lonesome as Savin, Gedan and Fen don't spend all their time here.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
you try using a Synth sheath? appears that using one turned Shekka from an infertile bunny to a fucking breeding bull in no time despite the thing being a technologically glorified permanant strapon

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
you try using a Synth sheath? appears that using one turned Shekka from an infertile bunny to a fucking breeding bull in no time despite the thing being a technologically glorified permanant strapon
I thought it was a problem with her uterus or something? Besides, mechanically it wouldn't change anything because they'd still have the Infertile perk.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
i dunno figure it would work since she's gone from nigh infertile to new texan bull in nothing flat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.