Any quick way to reduce breast size?

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Having ZZ sized breast at all times is pretty funny but any item that removes or brings it down to not comedic levels in one go? Hornet ring OP.

Also how dare Evergreen's daughters tell me mine don't compare to hers mine must each be a big as her whole person.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Any male oriented item like blue eggs or the minotaur alcohol and the chest transformative reagent. In no go, probably not, that's a lot of cup sizes to go through, but you can buy eggs now I think instead of having to hunt them down.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Blue Eggs (which Leorah can now sell) plus Wild Melon results in an item that will reduce breast size for 53 EC a pop.

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
So no, their is no fast way, other then don't dual wield cleave with the hornet ring on. Or any AoE I guess.

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
So no, their is no fast way
Blue Eggs (which Leorah can now sell) plus Wild Melon results in an item that will reduce breast size for 53 EC a pop.
Seems pretty fast to me. If you need the gold (it does add up if you wanna invest in the orphanage) then the eastern foothills are a good place to grind for that + stones and metals, you can even turn on easy and auto mode if you want the highest speeds possible.