Any particular issues created by having a higher-capacity milker?

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Seeing that one announcement about Magic Milkers supporting exotic nipple types - it just made me remember how easy the storage bags on that thing pop, and how much it bothers me (what a waste).

So is there any particular reason (other than "nobody's written it") that we can't have a milker that holds more? The easiest and most logical way seems like it would be to just have V-ko sell bigger bags/an upgrade and modify the existing scenes (remove popping/maybe write a blurb for how huge the bags get). But if there was a reason that wouldn't work, I'd be okay with trying my hand at writing an entirely new item.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I think someone had some industrial milkers in the works before for the PC's ship, but I haven't heard anything from them for a while now...

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I think someone had some industrial milkers in the works before for the PC's ship, but I haven't heard anything from them for a while now...

Ah, yeah, I saw that! And tbh, I do think that's a good idea for a really high-output character, like I know some people play. But I've also had bags pop at like.. 6300ml, which isn't even two gallons, and I feel like the technology of a futuristic world where New Texas is a thing that exists ought to be able to do better.