Any old sociolotron players here please?

pundari

Feb 20, 2017
Remember Sociolotron ? ....
http://www.sociolotron.com
Thanks to a few connections and confirmations I have been notified that Sociolotron is offering a deal for "Returning Players" . Sign up to get 2 months free gaming on sociolotron 1 , access to Mikaboshi (sociolotron 2) testing servers, and access to tester chat for that new system. Once you make your account contact Playerdark@sociolotron and provide him with your old information and new information.
I can tell you that the new game looks awesome even whilst in test! so now would be a good time to enjoy the retro of the old & help launch the New!
Also if you fancy joining do message me as I can get you 1 month free after signing up as a new citizen.
I promise theres no place better to be played with by an undead demon with a trident :)

pundari

Feb 20, 2017
Hi its pundari again...I am not a spambot nor do I get any form of credit for posting this.
Its just that I loved this game & the free 2 month offer does genuinely apply to any old citizens.
kind regards
Pun
p.s. I don't know what a referral link is but the address I posted is just the game main page for information etc .

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Hi its pundari again...I am not a spambot nor do I get any form of credit for posting this.
Its just that I loved this game & the free 2 month offer does genuinely apply to any old citizens.
kind regards
Pun
p.s. I don't know what a referral link is but the address I posted is just the game main page for information etc .

A referral link is basically when someone clicks or uses a code that is connected to your account, and you get something out of it.
"Bring 5 friends using this code and earn free X in-game" is an example.