Any new harem possibilities? Why two whole cows, and no basilisk females?

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
Personally, I don't find birds attractive at all, even if they are female. (Sorry Sophie)

I, for one, prefer mammals* and reptiles (dragons included).
*Carnivorous preferably, but I do like Centauresses. (If only I could get to know the one working at the gym)

I do wish there were Argonian-like females, (Basilisks perhaps?). I would LOVE to have someone who looks like my avatar as a harem member.
https://e621.net/post/show/592092/2015-anthro-anus-argonian-bent_over-breasts-butt-f

Of the mammals, I honestly don't see what you guys see in bovines, (Isabella and Marble), :(.

Attachments

• 8f3b7ece0c2eb1b70b8468ee062f72e1.jpg
    8f3b7ece0c2eb1b70b8468ee062f72e1.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 12

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can gender switch Benoit in the Bizarre Bazaar. Need to build up relationship with him first though.

You can also do that to Arian in Tel'Adre. He even moves in with you...

Before Ember hatches, you can select their gender by slicking/fappin on the egg. That will set their gender to opposite of you. Or you can pour a Succubus Milk or Incubus Draft on the egg for your preferred gender.

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
You can gender switch Benoit in the Bizarre Bazaar. Need to build up relationship with him first though.

You can also do that to Arian in Tel'Adre. He even moves in with you...

Before Ember hatches, you can select their gender by slicking/fappin on the egg. That will set their gender to opposite of you. Or you can pour a Succubus Milk or Incubus Draft on the egg for your preferred gender.

Ew, no males in my harem; I am the sole pure-male.
(Male followers, like Jojo, are ok).

She is a dragon, which is awesome. My avatar is not a dragon however.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Arian and Benoit fully turn female. You can even knock Benoit up. She starts calling herself Bennie IIRC. If that's not your cup of tea, I understand. Not sure if Kiha is reptile enough, from her dialouge, she indicates that she was a lizan before the demons morphed up into a pseudo dragon.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The official CoC isn't getting updated, it's been stamped finished, so it's unlikely (that's probably an understatement) that you're going to get your wish.