Any good furry games with pregnancy appeal not in development hell?

Al Gore

Jul 28, 2019
Since it's safe to say Lilith's throne is firmly in development hell the only good furry games with pregnancy appeal that aren't in development hell that I know of are TiTs and Breeders of the Nephelym. Are there any others that are pretty good that I might not have mentioned, maybe they're not on Patreon or something?

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
If its any consolation: Lilith's Throne is a one dev thing and they're currently busy with irl stuff so its not 100% dead. Course, I'm interested the same... IK there is a game on tfgamesite that is called 'Book of Lust' I think? But it isnt focused on the preg nor is it like, an 'actual' preg. Dunno if that still fits your definition though.

Al Gore

Jul 28, 2019
Ah, I'm sure it'll get updates but I just meant that it's been in a long-term state of slowed development for at least a year, this isn't the first month-long lapse in development. Looks like the game you mentioned might not be bad, I was just looking for something more engaging than visual novels, more along the lines of open-ended games like the ones I mentioned. Princess Conquest by Towerfag is another good example of an open-ended game I can think of.

Reactions: AnonBacon

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Book of Lust has the look of a visual novel but it's actually a sandbox game. The plot is stalled out at the very beginning and most of the content is wrapped up in using all the different spells on the different characters in different configurations.

Reactions: Al Gore

Al Gore

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks for the info, as a side note I think Lilith's throne just took a turn for the worst and probably won't be getting finished kek

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
theres Breeders of the Nephelym, another one man dev team and the player character can only be human,its pretty much a 3d breeding season

Reactions: Al Gore