Any deets about the future Dragon TF?

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
It's in the process of being written, as was stated in an update post a month or two ago I think? As for what it'll entail, I suspect it's the typical fanfare, horns, tail, wings, maybe some scales and eye-colors. So really nothing out of the ordinary. It will get some unique dialogue options, but that seems to be exclusively aimed towards the more dragon-centric focused characters like Daliza as an example, who I believe might also get a sex scene for Dragon-morph Champs? Other than that, it does seem to be like most other non-soulbind TFs in the game.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Hey! Savin finished writing it a lil while ago and it's waiting to be coded :)

Hope that means we get it relatively soon. I haven't done a full and proper playthrough in ages so tons of new content I haven't played yet, since I've been waiting for the dragon-morph TF to get added beforehand, so I could rush to get it and use it for the majority of the game, haha. Obviously, no rush. The devs should take however long it takes to get it right from the start, but I won't lie and say I'm not super excited to play with the TF.