Any breeding game with human females?

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Hello i recently played a japanese game (sanctuary) where we breed livestock with human girls, i would love to see if there exists any english game with these aspect (I mean where we breed monsters/animals with human girls or/and also we can milk them).
Truthfully i would love to see a game with graphic content but i'm realist and know also that text based games can also be good so any one knows any game with this content?

And i know there were a breeding season but since it was pretty much incomplete i never enjoy playing it.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Breeding Season was more about breeding monsters with monsters, although the MC could get pregnant with a rare chance. I think Cloud Meadow is pretty similar but you could give that a try.

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Breeding Season was more about breeding monsters with monsters, although the MC could get pregnant with a rare chance. I think Cloud Meadow is pretty similar but you could give that a try.
Yes I know i played but as i said it wasn't very satisfying experience. As for Cloud Meadow after i played first version i decided that it was at least not playable (and probably i never try to play again until i see that game is nearly completed))
Truthfully if i could find some people to write text i could program some simple breeding game but i do not think that it has high chance to happen (I mean finding someone to work on breeding game along me is hard)

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Hmm, Malicia! Season's Breeding is the closest to what you're asking for -- Where you capture monsters to convert females into a hybrid, then breed that for higher ranking monsters, to fight for you in some tourney. Not sure if it's complete, or just abandoned though, as the last update was 10/29/16.

Another one might be Free City, where you buy/sell slaves, they can get pregnant, and you can milk them, but no livestock/monster to human breeding.

Then there is Ashes of Bavan, which was inspired by Breeding Season -- I read the dev team intends to add a female MC, and that she'd be impregnable, so there's a chance of what you're looking for there. (Wonder if you can capture some of the human enemies and use them as breeding slaves.)

Other then these, your best chance would be to look for some bestiality forums and asking there.

Reactions: Dragonist101

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Do tell. English trans?

It's on dlisite RJ187811, there is some english translation on ulmf but i didn't play with it so can't say how much it translate, but warning this game besides portraits has no graphical content so it depends if you can enjoy playing this kind of game without understanding and images.

alu69

Dec 27, 2016
Strive for Power
Text game but have option to put your images in. Takes inspiration from Free City but have actual slave breeding system.
Full furries and half-beast cat\dog\fox girls are there, plust some exotic races like driads, faries, bunny, taurus ect.
Still in its early stages of development tho, but its Patreon is solid and game updates almost every week.

dullman

Dec 30, 2016
Strive for Power
Text game but have option to put your images in. Takes inspiration from Free City but have actual slave breeding system.
Full furries and half-beast cat\dog\fox girls are there, plust some exotic races like driads, faries, bunny, taurus ect.
Still in its early stages of development tho, but its Patreon is solid and game updates almost every week.
I pretty much know this game, and even enjoy, although truthfully the farm content greatly disappointed me.

But i want to ask since no one has express any interested in my game, i want to ask if there is anyone willing to team up on rpg maker game about breeding, no matter if this is a monster or animal, I would made sprites, and program game (also can make maps but they are pretty simple), or maybe you know some project that plan simple sprites instead of pictures (but must be females as breeder not some anthro)?