Another small Bess xpack

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by Whimsalot, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Whimsalot

Whimsalot Well-Known Member

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MVJKv-IHzuvMN9MP15qgFIOU2QHoJ1uMBB-uA712Ojc/edit#

As I am apparently the only one crazy enough to work with Bess, I figured there are a couple of things that might varant another small xpack.

So far, I concentrated mostly on on updating her accessories (there are been tons of TFs that were never added to her menu) and finally including an option to change her job (cause that option was mentioned, but never actually added).

There are a couple more ideas I have (like rewriting her Gravball scene to be a repeatable event or adding more crew members to her scenes), but considering my lackluster writing, it might take a long time untill they are finished.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for new scenes for Bess&Ben, I love to hear them.

Keet, TiTSFan, Milkman and 1 other person like this.
  2. KAZAERC

KAZAERC Well-Known Member

maybe the option to change his/her cock and ball size.

Strijoca likes this.
  3. Strijoca

Strijoca Well-Known Member

A Bess expack, huh?

Even if you lack as a writer, I wish you good luck on your project.

If you go through all of this, without losing interest/disappearing on us, would it be possible to write the pregnancy expack that she was originally planned to get?

4. Whimsalot

Whimsalot Well-Known Member

I dont know if a pregnancy xpack would ever be accepted into the game as it would add another level of complexity to her already complex code :p

But I got a long list of cut/unfinished stuff I would love to add if I get around writing it and pregnancy is certainly on there somewhere.

Strijoca likes this.
  5. Strijoca

Strijoca Well-Known Member

Awesome!
    That's good to know!