Another Fan Coder? That's MEEE!

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Hi, I am another fan coder, I did the things mentioned in Fen's Post: https://www.fenoxo.com/sickness-over/. (I just find it funny that all contributors get mentioned by name except me. Probably because of my god-awful username. I am not even mad, 'Another Fan Coder' would be far better. It could have been mine, but somehow I decided for what you see now)

Don't expect too much content though. Coding for TiTS is my way of procrastinating on the internet. Every time you see content, you can be sure I am a bit disappointed in myself. And as soon as I started, I caught a cold that does not want to go away. Coincidence? Maybe there is a reason why Fen&Friends are constantly sick. Maybe there is a virus in the codebase.

So that's who I am and what I do. Currently, I am doing:
  • Yoma, by GothPastel
  • Another, bigger Savin project you won't see for some time

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yoma isn't Savin's. >.>
That's @GothPastel 's character iirc. Savin wouldn't write an actual cuntboy.

You're gonna have to remember who wrote what if you're gonna be coding stuff. To credit properly ingame.

Last edited:

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Oh shit - someone's coding him??? Nice!

Thanks for taggin' me Em, n it's honestly almost a compliment to have my work mistake for Sav's (though I'm guessin you just typed the wrong name, Alexia).

Reactions: valkyr42

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Another, bigger, Savin project?

That sounds like Syri-quest to me.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Syri quest is up to 88 pages last I looked. And it's not done yet... :eek:

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Syri Quest... Sweet. :)

Thanks for all your help, cool.alexia (aka another fan coder)! I'm sure everyone here appreciates your work. :D

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps its premature to think that Savin's quest that GothPastel is coding is SyriQuest... It could easily be Savin's Halloween Quest (Hellhound Syri)