Anon's "art"dump

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Been a while since I last posted something - a lot of stuff done in secrecy, though they should appear in this thread soon-ish.
Commision for Shun from the discord server.
shun-comm-4.jpg
I really need to try doing something more cartoonish. The semi-realistic style is not ideal for lewds.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
I really need to try doing something more cartoonish. The semi-realistic style is not ideal for lewds.

I absolutely love your style, it is very good and it is also very unique. :p That said, it is your decision if you want to try something different. I do think your style is very detailed and a simpler and more "cartoony" aesthetic would let you get more done faster.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
It's all a balancing act really. If I want to do more commisions moving forward, I need to optimise. My current workflow is woefully inefficient too.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Well, I'm not gonna lie. I love Anon's art, but as you can guess from my pfp I like anime and cartoon style, so I can't wait to see what he's capable of doing using anime-cartoonish style.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Don't worry guys, it won't be as drastic as turning into flash-tier animation style. I'm talking more about simplifying the artstyle and shading a bit.'
While I wish I was as good as, say Deathmask, at making realistic lighting, I'm not, so I'll have to change things around a bit,

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Speaking of big dicks destroying bottoms.
Now that Cait Quest is out for the public, I can post this badgirl
View attachment 16314
Looking forward to future KasTaur content.
And don't forget to lose the final CQ fight wink wink nugde nudge

I love how smug she looks here. No fucks given like a true villain.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
10k views, thanks everyobody :toot:
I knew I should've waited with that Kas for this occasion. Curse my impatience.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
Look at me, posting so frequently. Very unlike me!
Jokes aside, I had a couple of things I've been working on that just happened to get all finished around the same time.

Something other than CoC this time. More Warhammer stuff - Valkia, but with a meaty dong(there is a vagina version as well, once I get to color it)
valkia_dong.jpg