Anno

LightEnderling

Jun 9, 2018
I'm having a hard time recruiting Anno. I keep pressing the join crew button but her dialogue is still the same and doesn't trigger the side quest about the Nova. Is this a bug or part of the new update?Screenshot_20180609-161528.jpg

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It shouldn't do that...

Try sexxing her. That seems to work for other folks.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
I'm having a hard time recruiting Anno. I keep pressing the join crew button but her dialogue is still the same and doesn't trigger the side quest about the Nova. Is this a bug or part of the new update?View attachment 7074
do i have to worry about that you are on your 337th day while being lvl 10 and still havent fucking recruited her whilst having not even close to maxed stats? (and a low budget of money?)

Reactions: Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
do i have to worry about that you are on your 337th day while being lvl 10 and still havent fucking recruited her whilst having not even close to maxed stats? (and a low budget of money?)

To be fair, sitting out various pregnancies at the Steele nursery can chew up a lot of time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Sleep Bonus? :p

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
To be fair, sitting out various pregnancies at the Steele nursery can chew up a lot of time.
Not that it really matters but 337 days in, pregnancy or not and no max stats seems like really poor time management.

Also, EZ-mode pregnancies. Pfft.

Reactions: orochi02

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
How? It takes ages to grind on gym. Is there better way?
first i gather up the money to pay so, pampered then oxium mine and capture zil quest thats gets close to 10000 then sell zil honey/rations, then its mostly hit the gym and sleep , though with every level you'd have to repeat the last step and spend almost all points on will and then spend a lot of time talking to syri. though i should probably mention that 70 days is any estimate. honestly though i tend to give my self the money and increase my character level with the games cheat codes to save time

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Tbh it's fitting that you have to give the village bicycle a ride before you're allowed to lock it in your shed.
Given how the average Steele is probably played, I've now got an image of two bicycles stacked on top of one another...

Reactions: orochi02

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
To quote the Horse from Ren and Stimpy, "Well, no sir, I don't like it!" I made a new Gryvain character to fool around with, and in order to fuck Anno it tells me I need to have my libido up to at least 80 to keep my lust up after the first orgasm. I've been trying to keep my libido down on this one, so this new wrinkle doesn't help. I want my Nova Rifle and Gray Goo armor, damnit! :mad:

Last edited:

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
So, I tried a few different things with Anno, and managed to get her so hot 'n' bothered she was screaming in ecstasy. First, I won the weapon testing, and took her out for walkies. Then I got my lust up to around 50, and did the face fucking option. I guess I managed to click 'fuck her' before my lust ran out, because it allowed to send her to that orgasmic high I talked about at the beginning of this post. After we 'cleaned up', the game let me ask her about the Ghost Deck. And my libido didn't change at all. So, bug or not, I got it to work for me. I still don't like it very much, though. I know the saying is 'Nothing easy is worth doing', but in this case, easy is better...

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
To quote the Horse from Ren and Stimpy, "Well, no sir, I don't like it!" I made a new Gryvain character to fool around with, and in order to fuck Anno it tells me I need to have my libido up to at least 80 to keep my lust up after the first orgasm. I've been trying to keep my libido down on this one, so this new wrinkle doesn't help. I want my Nova Rifle and Gray Goo armor, damnit! :mad:
I don't think they meant you had to fuck her exactly, just get sexual, because that's always required 80 Libido or minimum 33 Lust.