Anno Sex Count

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Did anybody else notice that no matter how many times you fuck Anno. Victor Steele has fucked her more times then you have. I just got her counter 200+ and Victor just got 208

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Did anybody else notice that no matter how many times you fuck Anno. Victor Steele has fucked her more times then you have. I just got her counter 200+ and Victor just got 208

You're on silly mode. That's a reminder that dear ol' Dad got to Anno first and probably dove into twice a day or more for as long as they knew each other. Also, Victor is a Time Lord. Don't worry about it!

Reactions: ShySquare

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
You're on silly mode. That's a reminder that dear ol' Dad got to Anno first and probably dove into twice a day or more for as long as they knew each other. Also, Victor is a Time Lord. Don't worry about it!

Thanks, this legitimately pissed me off thinking i was getting shown up by a corpse.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I feel I've surpassed dear 'ol dad in that department.

Anno, Times Met with Kaede: 82
* Anno, Times Sexed: 941
* Anno, Times Used Her Vibrator: 6
* Anno, Times Fucked Her in Maid Outfit: 7
* Anno, Times Sexed in Threesome with Erra: 63
* Anno, Times Mounted with Marina and Galina: 39
* Anno, Times Pounded Both Marina and Galina: 11
* Anno, Times Walked: 10

I didn't even know there were counters for Anno but lol there they are.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
good point. forgot the man was such a slut.

Pots, kettles, words being tossed around... ;)

Also, holy fuck does Anno get down. Steele, Thraggen at the bar, Gryvain + Steele, Kaede, Gianna, Kaede + Steele, Marina/Galina, with Erra oh and also Kaede, Reaha AND Steele. That's just what we know about! :p

I also probably forgot one or two...

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I feel I've surpassed dear 'ol dad in that department.

I didn't even know there were counters for Anno but lol there they are.

Holy shit, how the hell did you fuck her 900 times, just going form 72 to 200 felt like a chore

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Pots, kettles, words being tossed around... ;)

Also, holy fuck does Anno get down. Steele, Thraggen at the bar, Gryvain + Steele, Kaede, Gianna, Kaede + Steele, Marina/Galina, with Erra oh and also Kaede, Reaha AND Steele. That's just what we about! :p

I also probably forgot one or two...

you forgot the one at the gym were she fucks every bull in the showers besides you.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Holy shit, how the hell did you fuck her 900 times, just going form 72 to 200 felt like a chore

null_blank has been playing the game awhile, he's got over 3k days in... and over FIVE THOUSAND children. He's like the Black Goat of a Thousand Young (Eldritch Abomination)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
null_blank has been playing the game awhile, he's got over 3k days in... and over FIVE THOUSAND children. He's like the Black Goat of a Thousand Young (Eldritch Abomination)

Frosty is slowing me down though. About 25% of the way there.

I really should play on silly mode more.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018

how the hell do you even get that many kids. I've got like 7

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
how the hell do you even get that many kids. I've got like 7

By knocking up or getting knocking up everything that has preg content. I think null_blank's Steele has 3 vaginas too.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
By knocking up or getting knocking up everything that has preg content. I think null_blank's Steele has 3 vaginas too.

I'll just knock up everybody with the only dick i have. One pussy at a time.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I honestly can’t imagine what 3 vaginas on a person would look like or 2 for that matter. I also can’t imagine what someone with more than two dicks would look like.
Apparently the general consensus is they are lined up side by side. I originally just assumed they were all smooshed into one vulva, as happens rarely in a handful of women.