Anno at the Gym

Dec 6, 2017
Here.
In anticipation of the upcoming huskar Anno, I'm seriously considering writing a short event where you can find Anno jogging in the New Texas gym to keep in shape, having just gotten back from the buffet. The event would begin with finding Anno in the middle of her workout, already dripping with sweat. You would then have the option of either jogging with her, watching her, or asking if she wouldn't rather work out back on the ship. The first option would result in a scene where you have a friendly jog and end with an option to hit the showers. The second option, watching, would lead to a scene where you enjoy watching her continue her workout routine, including jiggly bouncing and a wardrobe malfunction with her ill-fitting exercise wear. The third option, going back to the ship, would lead to a scene where you help Anno work out through sexual activity.

Please let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You really should talk to Savin before you do anything, considering that Anno is his character.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
In anticipation of the upcoming huskar Anno, I'm seriously considering writing a short event where you can find Anno jogging in the New Texas gym to keep in shape and maybe burn off some extra puppy fat. The event would begin with finding Anno in the middle of her workout, already dripping with sweat. You would then have the option of either jogging with her, watching her, or asking if she wouldn't rather work out back on the ship. The first option would result in a scene where you have a friendly jog and end with an option to hit the showers. The second option, watching, would lead to a scene where you enjoy watching her continue her workout routine, including jiggly bouncing and a wardrobe malfunction with her ill-fitting exercise wear. The third option, going back to the ship, would lead to a scene where you help Anno work out through sexual activity. After she finishes exercising in any one of the three scenes, you can reward her with a Huskar Treat which undoes all her hard work.

Please let me know what you think.

Seems good to me.

Huskar Anno specifically alters her workout routine to not burn off much fat; you might instead have her be at the gym after indulging at the BBQ place (or giving like 50 bulls chain beejs, who knows) and she's in there trying not to gain more weight.

Reactions: alkeiser
Dec 6, 2017
Here.
Thank you, I will get to work on it and tweak it a bit to change the emphasis of why she is working out.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Buy Fen a Kiro sex doll and he'll put Furry Anno in game and we'll all have a laugh at Savin together.

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017
Seems good to me.

Huskar Anno specifically alters her workout routine to not burn off much fat; you might instead have her be at the gym after indulging at the BBQ place (or giving like 50 bulls chain beejs, who knows) and she's in there trying not to gain more weight.
Out of curiosity but is there a way for Anno to revert to her slimmer physique? She says if you don't give her enough loving she'll work it off herself. I don't know if that's already been implemented.

I love the expansion, thicc anno is great xD But I'm wondering

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Out of curiosity but is there a way for Anno to revert to her slimmer physique? She says if you don't give her enough loving she'll work it off herself. I don't know if that's already been implemented.

I love the expansion, thicc anno is great xD But I'm wondering

Not yet, but I am gonna add that soon. Slipped my mind at the time.

Reactions: Taizoth_Moros