Angels, Demigods, and other powerful creatures?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
In coc 1 there are Gods and Demons but no Angels or Demigods. My question is will there be such things in coc 2? I find it hard to power scale these beings, mainly since I have not seen an Angel in coc 1 or a Demigod.
My other question is are any of the Gods able to create lesser creatures as servants?

( I don't think Urta counts? she did host a god but was not an offspring of one spoilers sorry.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
In coc 1 there are Gods and Demons but no Angels or Demigods. My question is will there be such things in coc 2?

In short: no.

The gods are able to imbue certain creatures with power -- paladins, kitsune, etc. -- but they aren't going to be creating proper demigods as we might understand them from say Greek mythology. There are definitely no angels, though the goddess Lumia does have an order of valkyries which are visually close.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well I'm sure a corrupted god or goddess would relish at the chance to create a demigod, especially in the way the Greek gods did.

That isn't going to work for reasons that would be spoilers.

We've floated the possibility of them possessing a mortal and using their body to breed, but that's still up in the air.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
It was originally just a joke, but now you've gotten me thinking that they're just formless forces of energy with direction. That, or they're bound in some way to never appear in the world as their true forms.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just lean on "waiting for more content to jerk off to because gods and all that aren't actually the scaled intent for the PC to achieve or really interact with outside of fringe situations".