[Android Version] Pregnancy questions and gotta catch em all

Nidias

Apr 22, 2022
So I'm doing a playthrough with a primarily female character, and I want to get all the possible children in my nursery. I don't see on the pregnancy page of the wiki some of the things that have gotten my characters pregnant in the past. So I was wondering if there's anywhere to find a list of all the inseminating partners. I ask because I have drained Amber dry numerous times with elevated fertility on my part and got nothing. Or maybe a list of characters that are sterile, not sure if that would be easier or harder at this point.

On to my other questions.

If you get pregnant by someone with mods, do any mods carry over to the child? I'm sure that would only appear in the birth scene if it is a possibility.

Does your character ever have any effect on the results of the pregnancy? I head canon that being part human is why you have no noticeable effect on the species of a pregnancy. Does modding away all of your human traits affect the results of pregnancies?

Are there any species that just don't have any members that can breed you? Or a list of species that can breed you? Can most any penis wielding members of a breed-able species get you pregnant, or is it case by case, and obviously characters that have fertility issues / contraceptives in their story would be special cases?

As much as I have played, you would think that I would know most of this, but mostly I have either played males or tried to minimize pregnancies.

One last thing, are there any species or special children that can only be obtained by inseminating the npcs, and any missable pregnancies (like the Water Queen), especially ones that aren't 100% chance if you try for it?

TheShepard256

I don't see on the pregnancy page of the wiki some of the things that have gotten my characters pregnant in the past. So I was wondering if there's anywhere to find a list of all the inseminating partners.
The wiki is probably the most complete list out there, but its also probably outdated.
If you get pregnant by someone with mods, do any mods carry over to the child?
So far, the only instances of mods carrying over from parent to child are ancient gene mods (e.g. Sylvie's kids with Steele are moose-taurs, and Amma and Reaha were born with horns, despite all of them (potentially except Steele) being descended entirely from humans), Aina passing on some of her equine mods to her kids with Steele, and Kelly's father passing on a quad-balls mod.
Does your character ever have any effect on the results of the pregnancy?
Yes. Steele can pass on their original hair/fur, skin, scale and eye colours to their offspring (aside from special cases, but most of those are guaranteed to inherit from them). If they were born half-ausar, their kids with Ilaria are full ausar; otherwise, the kids are half-ausar. Their kids with Haley always match their initial race.
Does modding away all of your human traits affect the results of pregnancies?
No; none of the mods Steele can take are inheritable.
Are there any species that just don't have any members that can breed you? Or a list of species that can breed you? Can most any penis wielding members of a breed-able species get you pregnant, or is it case by case, and obviously characters that have fertility issues / contraceptives in their story would be special cases?
Non-generic pregnancies are written on a per-NPC basis, so only certain NPCs and generic encounters can breed with Steele; it's usually safe to assume that everyone else is on Sterilex unless stated otherwise.
One last thing, are there any species or special children that can only be obtained by inseminating the npcs,
Myrmedions; unless you count the half-nyrea Renvra, Briha is the only red myr Steele can have kids with, and she's female, so her being the sire isn't an option. Technically also leithans, since Ellie is the only leithan NPC who can have kids with Steele, but a half-leithan Steele can get pregnant with half-leithan kids with Haley.
As for "special" children... I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you mean kids with names (either given by the player or pre-named), the only ones that can be carried by Steele are Sera's.
and any missable pregnancies (like the Water Queen), especially ones that aren't 100% chance if you try for it?
The only single-encounter pregnancies you can miss out on are the Water Queen and LDC & Shock Hopper on the 'get pregnant' side, and Quinn and Nastizia on the 'get them pregnant' side; of those, only LDC and Shock Hopper aren't guaranteed. Quaelle's pregnancy is also permanently missable, and if/when you trigger it there's a limited window of opportunity for kids to be made, but it's a fairly large window so you'll almost certainly make kids with her if you try. It's also possible to get banned from the only place to get generic rahn pregnancies (Breedwell), but that requires going through that pregnancy at least once or twice.

fluttersnug

May 17, 2020
anywhere to find a list of all the inseminating partners.
I have a preg playthrough file and I've been using this post (which is probably as outdated as the wiki):
It's better to break this up by planet: (listen to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean as you read this)
EDIT: sheeeit, got to go finish post later
EDIT: GODDAMN IT AUTOCORRECT, EGGNANCY IS A WORD

Tavros:
  • Stella (Steele as sire), Can be found on residential deck. Just keep sexing her up until she allows you to breed her. Note: Stella's kid go to her own nursery, not the Steeletech one. If you want to interact with your puppies, look at your Reproduction statistics in your Codex and stare at the numbers. ;_;
  • Zheniya "Zil Call-Girl", (Steele as sire) Just keep fucking her until you finally knock her up and don't be an asshole about it when she tells you (also make sure your virility isn't at pleb levels) so you can continue breeding her.
  • Riya (Steele as mother), as long as you don't have a donger she'll give you one of three random sex acts. Protip: the vaginal scene is the one where she can knock you up. Multi-womb support..kinda. If your pregnancy advances too quickly due to high fertility speed Riya will not rail you again because you are too pregnant.
  • Dom Sera (Steele as mother), look this up on the wiki. It's complicated. Screw this up and you can lock yourself out of her pregnancy content. (...he said, having nailed it on the first try without the wiki - I got lucky) Multi-womb support.
  • Sub Sera (Steele as sire and/or Steele as mother), same as above. Look it up on the wiki. Seriously. Multi-womb support.
  • Ilaria (Steele as sire), found at Bunny Buns & Confectionery on the residential deck. It doesn't take much to get her in the sack.

Mhenga:
  • Zil, female (Steele as sire), On victory choose dick fuck. Make sure your dick fits and come back a few months or so. Chance of encountering pregnant female Zil in jungle.
  • Zil, male (Steele as mother), On victory ride the Zil boy. Chance encountering male Zil if pregnant while wandering around jungle. Pregnancy will alter female cum to honey type. Multi-womb support.
  • Venus pitcher plant (Seeds) Get hypnotized, will plant seeds, if seeds already present will fertilize seeds resulting in pregnancy.
  • Venus pitcher plant, Elder (Seeds) Get hypnotized, will plant seeds, if seeds already present will fertilize seeds resulting in pregnancy.
  • Cunt snake (Eggnancy) If attached as parasite and used in various scenes involving cunt snake as a tail, will eventually spit out some cunt snake eggs.
  • Quinn (Steele as sire), Complete Plantation Quest. Make sure you do not rout Quinn and her tribe as then there will be no village to return to for the Pollen Festival. Return sometime after completing Plantation Quest and speak to Quinn. You may have to go through all 'Talk' dialogues before Quinn informs you of the Pollen Festival. At this point, Steele can choose to be one of the participants in the mating ball ritual or claim to be the only person needed to knock up Quinn. Return to Quinn at the specified time to kick off the festival. If Steele chose to keep Quinn for themselves, three Zil warriors will challenge your claim. Just like the dual with RK Lah in Plantation Quest, Steele will be given the choice of Zil Champion's Assegai or a Zil Champion's Bow to use in combat. Win to get exclusive breeding rights to Quinn.

Tarkus:
  • Raskvel female (Steele as sire) On win choose 'Doggystyle'. The wiki says if you come back within 5 days after impregnating her you can get one of the eggs to ship back to the nursery but I've claimed eggs MONTHS after knocking them up so idk what's up with that.
  • Shekka (Steele as mother, eggnancy, wombs only), just like Sera look up Shekka's wiki article to get full details and make sure you have at least one SynthSheath to give her. After giving her a horse cock, go into sex menu and choose 'Get Bred'. Multi-womb support.
  • Sydian male (Steele as mother) Ride sydian male on win or lose for surprise sexy time. Really not much to say here except that it's a generic human pregnancy. Multi-womb support.
  • Raskvel male (Eggnancy, wombs only) this includes Raskvel Gang encounter. Multi-womb support.
  • Sydian, female (Steele as mother) If you have Throbb in your inventory and defeat the Sydian female, you can choose to inject her with Throbb and have sexy times which results in the generic Sydian pregnancy. Multi-womb support.
  • Lapinara (Eggnancy, womb and butt) On win choose 'Get egged' or get egged on loss. Eggnancy will induce hip size growth, breast growth, butt-size growth and increase thickness. Multi-womb support.

Myrellion:
  • Renvra (Steele as mother, regular womb pregnancy and butt eggnancy), Just talk to her. Can get Steele regular pregnant and eggnant at the same time. Multi-womb support.
  • Alpha Nyrean Huntress (Eggnancy, womb and butt) Either lose fight or choose to ride cock. Multi-womb support.
  • Beta Nyrean Huntress (Eggnancy, womb and butt) Either lose fight or choose to ride cock. Multi-womb support.
  • Adult cockvine (Steele as mother) Lose in combat or select 'Go on...' depending on the type of encounter. Multi-womb support.
  • Briha red my deserter (Steele as sire) Will first appear as "Red Myr deserter" until you beat her in combat a few times. After that she'll introduce herself. Doggystyle your way toward victory. Come back in a few months Briha will give you your child to take off planet.
  • Queen Tavira (Steele as sire and mother, eggnancy, wombs and butt) If you have a dong and vagina, you can fertilize Tavira's eggs via 'Breed her' and then have her stuff them in you via 'Lapride' or 'Ride Cowgirl'. Multi-womb support.
  • Ara Kei (Eggnancy, 1st womb and butt) Will only egg you if 100% addicted to Bothric oil, agree to lick her booties and have no other pregnancies active. No multi-womb support, will only egg 1st womb and butt.
  • Bothric (Eggnancy, womb and butt) Bothric eggnancy - Lose or win and choose to get egged chance that eggnancy will go nowhere due to unfertilized eggs but will be listed in Reproduction stats (sigh). Multi-womb support.
  • Bothric Pidemme (Eggnancy, womb and butt) Submit or be entangled and lose combat or not be entangled and choose combat and lose. Multi-womb support.
  • Queen of the Deep (Steele as mother, + butt Eggnancy) One of the longest pregnancies next to the Frostwyrm. Either lose to the Queen of the Deep or defeat her and volunteer to be bred. QotD will fill all wombs and buttholes with her spawn. Multi-womb support.
  • Shade (Steel as father...kinda) If Steele has a penis can choose to fuck Shade's cuntsnake tail. Will eventually result in cuntsnake laying eggs as a result.
  • Goo incubator (Eggnancy) In Queen Taviras bed chambers interact with the Goo and choose to get egged.
Zheng Shi:
  • Urbolg (Steele as a mother) Generic Korg pregnancy. Multi-womb support.

Uveto:
  • Milodan, male (Steele as mother) Lose to Milodan or victory vag sex. Multi-womb support.
  • Korg raider, male (Steele as mother) win and have vag sex. Multi-womb support.
  • Ula (Steele as sire) Make sure you give her a heat belt or insulated coat right away before the timer kicks in and Ula disappears forever. After you meet her back at Korgi hold talk to her and sex her up.
  • Frostwyrm (If Steele is herm can sire and mother young with Frostwyrm, wombs only) Win in combat against the Frostwyrm 3 times, then lose once. Steele is then given the choice to help Frosty repopulate her species. Saying no means Frosty leaves forever. Also, although Frostwyrm pregnancies are technically eggnancies, they are womb-only so no butt-eggnancies. Multi-womb support.

Gastigoth:
  • RK Lah (Steele as mother) Lah only goes to space-rape-jail if you choose to bring him to justice during the Plantation quest on Mhenga. Pay monies and you can get Steele knocked up. Act now! Multi-womb support.
  • Tam-Tam (Steele as sire) Will wind up here after you complete the Main story Stellar Tether quest. Pay monies and you can knock her up. Act now!
  • Khorgan (Steele as sire) Will wind up here after you complete the Main story Stellar Tether quest. Pay monies and you can knock her up. Act now!
  • Sam (Steele as sire) Will wind up here after you help Saendra find her friend on Tavros. Pay monies and you can knock her up. Act now!

New Texas:
  • Zephyr (Steele as mother, oh hell-to-the-fucking-yes) If Steele has no penor, wear hard-light underwear and have Throbb in inventory. You should also have a vagina. Fucking biology, man. Talk to Zephyr, talk about 'Bets' and lose/throw the arm wrasslin' match. After getting butt devastated, talk to her again about 'ButtBets' and she'll up the ante to breeding Steele. Lose/throw match and as long as Steele isn't pregnant Zephyr will lay pipe in Steele like she was building the Alaskan pipeline in there or something. Steele can repeat 'ButtBets' to be re-impregnated by Zephyr with new dialogue acknowledging previous pregnancy. No multi-womb support thought it seems that it is intended that only one pregnancy set is supported but has been patched to support allowing Zephyr to impregnate Steele if there is an available womb that does not have a Zephyr pregnancy in it. Note: Currently Zephyr can impregnate Steele via her standard sex scene in her office and via the stocks (Miscreant Manor). Dialogue changes after Steele has given birth to her children. On the second floor of the Tavros nursery with Zephyr visiting, after giving birth to her children at least once, but not currently pregnant and having the magic milker in your inventory, can get a scene where Zephyr re-impregnates Steele.
  • Ellie (Steele as sire) Once you've gotten her affection level high enough (I find that Ellie likes sex), speak to Ellie about Kids/Pregnancy. One-time pregnancy.
  • Miscreant Manor (stocks), see Zephyr entry above.
Breedwell:
  • (Steele as mother, eggnancy, wombs-only) After giving birth to five or more children Steele will get an invitation to visit Breedwell. If Steele accepts the contract, Steele can get knocked up with Rahn eggs in the mating pods (for space monies). The amount of Rhan eggs Steele can fit in their womb(s) is dependent on their level of training on the Eggtrainer. Right after birth, Steele can choose to have the Rahn eggs shipped to their nursery or to TamaniCorp for cash. Multi-womb support.
Other:
  • Psychic Tentacle Beast (Steele as a mother, wombs and butt) The inventory item Strange Egg can be found in the Deep Caves on Myrellion as a random event or in the deep jungle on Mhenga. If the Strange Egg is in Steele's inventory or storage during ship travel and Steele's hole(s) aren't all filled with current pregnancies/eggnancies, Steele gets loved hard and impregnated. If Steele gives birth while on Tavros station the psychic tentacle beast is captured and transferred to the nursery otherwise the beast escapes to do whatever tentacle beasts do. Multi-womb support.
  • Eggtrainer (Steele as a faux-mother, these are fake eggnancies, wombs and butt) Can be purchased from Lerris on Tavros and installed on the ship. Has various faux eggnancies that Steele can experience. Multi-womb support.
  • Ovilium (Eggnancy) Appears for sale from Kelly on Mhenga after Steele meets Shelly on Tavros. Consuming it will make Steele eggnant with a random colored egg. Multi-womb support.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
So I was wondering if there's anywhere to find a list of all the inseminating partners.

For what little its worth, these are handlers for Steele's pregnancies available currently in JS version of the game:

1650989565111.png

Keep on mind not all of them are necessarily fully hooked up.

Nidias

Apr 22, 2022
As for "special" children... I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you mean kids with names (either given by the player or pre-named), the only ones that can be carried by Steele are all Sera's.
By special children, I meant any that have unique traits or that are listed with an identifier of some sort, such as "children by npc name" (which I assume shows for Sera's kids, since I've never gotten kids with her yet)

Thanks so much everyone. You've been very informative and it helps so much. I don't have to waste time trying to breed with unique characters that have 0 chance, though that makes them great for blowing off steam.

TheShepard256

By special children, I meant any that have unique traits or that are listed with an identifier of some sort, such as "children by npc name" (which I assume shows for Sera's kids, since I've never gotten kids with her yet)
Yeah, "children by NPC name" would be all kids sired by a named/unique NPC in the above list (other NPC sires, like Kase and Dr. Teyaal, use their race's generic pregnancy handlers), and any kids you sire with a named NPC. "Unique traits" or "an identifier of some sort" that I know of would be:
  • Nina Victoria Berkanis, your first kid with Aina. Her name, sex (female) and hair colour (auburn) are pre-set, and she's often mentioned by name in text (more so if she's your only kid with Aina).
  • Aya and Brahn, your first two kids with Briha. Their sexes are fixed (female and male, respectively), they're both guaranteed to have Steele's original hair and eye colours, and they appear in the nursery's Halloween event.
  • Your kids with Ellie. Their sexes are fixed (one male, two females) and their appearances are influenced by what Steele has at the time of their birth (in the following priority: scales, fur, skin tone; additionally, the boy and one of the girls have Ellie's eye colour while the other girl is heterochromatic Ellie's-and-Steele's).
  • Sera has some unique dialogue if you name a son "Damien" and/or a daughter "Regina"; both are in reference to horror movies. Sera's kids will also have her natural hair colour (hazel).
  • One of the Water Princesses will want to pursue a career determined by which Affinity Steele has.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022

These are "unique child" handlers currently available in the JS port:

1651072884676.png

similar to previous list, not all of them are necessarily hooked up, and the extent of their "uniqueness" can vary.