Andgi and Zo'dee?

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
I remember hearing about this characters awhile ago, how they were the flagship characters for TiTS before TiTS came out, etc. I was wondering, are they still planned for TiTS or have they been dropped? If they are still planned to come in at some point, what's the current state of them? Do we have a planet to put them on? Just some info about them would be nice.

Just thought I might ask since I found a couple pics of them together and looked at the date they were uploaded. ( Site said they were uploaded 2 years ago, but I think the characters were made before that? )

Last edited by a moderator:

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
They exist in the realm of, "Fen would like to write this some day" only. 

That makes me kinda sad. I mean, pictures of the 2 have been around for awhile now, I just figured something had to be written for the 2. Even if it was a small interaction or something.

Third

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Zo'dee is promised to make it in game, but I don't think Andgi is part of that. I think that character exists separate from TiTS

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They're the aliens pictured in the promo art for the game, including fenoxo.com's current background.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm so which one of them is which? (I know derp question but never knew their had actual names not just been charas made ad hoc for that pic)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
To my knowledge (which is often shortsighted admittedly) these are the two aforementioned individuals...

234972853f796f0fb321bab842ad9643.png

You can find more (including a short comic of them) by going to https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=zo'dee&commit=Search

vevans0009

Oct 28, 2015
Zo'dee is like one of the most original alien babes out there.  Less human and more exotic.  Hotter too.  Want her to be in the game.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
andgi is not in the promo art iirc, zo'dee is the galotion. andgi is her androgynous roboboi

I thought that Zo'dee was a rahn (specifically a fuu'rahn since she is blue-greenish) and not a galotian, since she maintains a mostly humanoid figure with legs and appears more gel than fluid goo.