Ancient Ways [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
All the gagging hadn't been for show, the ball-resting slut half-conscious as she weakly slid up and off the huge cock. By some miracle, she didn't open her lips as she plopped back down to rest her cheek on the cum-slathered cock. Her throat was swallowing slowly, her ears twitching as each gulp secured the massive cum-meal. By the time her cousin cursed outside, the huge titter wolf-girl finally opened her mouth to gently clasp the side of the thick prick. Her tail was wagging low, content with slowly suckling the messy shaft to clean it further. Her fingers also retreated, allowing the herm the beautiful sight of one hand gently cupping the balls for one extra spurt to spill over her face.

Cockmilking complete, the female spoke in a soft voice with her kind's language before licking the penis up-and-down and slowly getting up. Her bare cunt and large tits were in plain sight, her desire great based on the mess between her legs. But whether she'd cum or not wasn't clear, the woman turning and stumbling out the tent. She was directed to Vivian's steed, Anja clinging to Arsk from behind atop the beast but trying to direct her sibling. Her cousin was grumbling, his voice loud and clear to her in the tent.

"When we get there, I get both while you check things over. The male can help you with any heavy lifting... urgh. Of course you get your balls emptied."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly gets up and packs her things, tossing them into the wagon along with the large male wolf. Moving spryly she swings up onto her horse and lands with a smile.

"No need to be such a sour puss cousin! I found time for it and so could you if you calmed down. Now i dont think you get both of them cause you denied me both just now. Fair is fair right?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Tch... I'm calm." Arsk gave a small tap of his heels that got them all slowly moving before looking back. "I just worry about the important things more than you. I might want to put a bun in a wolf slut's oven and enjoy my days by spending them fucking any hole in sight, but I realize that this continent isn't going to be easy until we get a camp established. And I'll let you borrow my slut. I want yours since she's got so much meat on her and I can smell her from here."

Vivian could feel her big-breasted slut wrap her arms around her waist and gently flop against her back. Those nipples could be felt through her shirt, the sight inspiring a growl of disdain from the nearby male as they slowly started out. She could see the thick prick between his legs, his form stripped and likely all the clothes put up until he proved his worth to the cousins. Though she couldn't understand their language, she could feel those hands reaching to her pants as her slutty wolf likely wanted to jerk her off atop the steed.. but it might not be wise to let her with how close Arsk was. The last thing she needed was to end up owing him her butt because of her pesky slave... but having more fun might be worth it. To make her want sex often might turn her cum-dump into a valuable prostitute. Of course, the bitch likely had the child of Vivian in her womb after last night... so it was simply a matter of whether she cared about the slut enough to either save her or simply let people fuck the future mother of her first child.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a sigh she gently moves the wolf milfs hands away from her crotch and looms over het shoulder. "I appreciate the thought, but save it for now." She pats her hands and looks forward again.

Feeling actad protective of her thick milf wolf she doesnt want to share her much if at all. "That goes on the asumption that i want your girl. She is cute but you know i like thicker builds. That aside... How did you get yours a name?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Persistence mostly... the slut needed to gag on my cock a few times last night before I had her full attention... then it was mostly guess work."

As if to emphasize, he turned to look over his shoulder and grab her by an ear. The mutt flinched, holding him tight and cowering as he released it.

"Anja, tits!"

The command was loud, the collared sibling quivering for a moment before slowly leaning back to grasp her chest in both hands. But she quickly wrapped her arms back around him as he looked over to Vivian again.

"Took a few hours, but her name and that command works. Let me borrow that thick slut and I'll figure her name out... or see if you can wrestle our language into the demonspawn."

The horses cleared a hill as he finished, the sound of water flowing filling their ears as a stream through the plains cut ahead of them. The hills around it created a pleasing valley, a lone tree standing near the water to provide shade. It definitely seemed like it could work... though many rocks littering the spot and the uneven sections would need proper work to get it truly ready. The large mutt could likely work on it with them to make it possible... a good project might be to even use the stones to section some of the water into a split to facilitate bathing!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... I cant argue with results but i dont wanna be that rough with her. Maybe i can sit down with her and ease it out gently."

She looks over the scene and smiles as thoughts fill her head. "You thinking what i am thinking cousin?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I think it's a lot of work."

Her cousin brought his horse to a halt, carefully lowering himself down and then reaching up to pull his wolf girl down and to the ground a moment later. She was quiet, looking around as he slowly reached to grasp his spear firmly from the saddle. As he did, he'd turn to look over at Vivian and her clingy slut, motioning with his head toward the river.

"Why don't you go clean your slut since you won't share? Try to keep your dick out of mine, too, or I'll take it out on your ass."

He turned and made his way to where the male was, the large brute grumbling as Arsk grasped the rope that bound him and tugged him along and over to the clearing as well. Only then did he shove the male to the ground, ensuring he couldn't go running off by wrapping him to the tree a moment later like a guard dog. Anja was already removing her skimpy clothing, the more petite sibling slowly moving up to the water with her tail wagging. The cow-titted gal looked over Vivian's shoulder at the scene, speaking softly in her tongue before she seemed to flinch and lower her ears in submission. It seemed she wasn't going to hop down until she was handled in a similar way to her sister... the collars had certainly brought the pair of girls into line. It was almost like they took it by instinct to submit when the collar wrapped their necks. It was a harsh contrast to the male... perhaps he was some part wolf demon instead of a dog demon?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hops down and turns around to get her cow titted slut down. With a small tug she brings her over to the water and stops at the edge.

"You... Undress me." She says to the cow.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The wolf girl follows along nicely, her bare tits and cunt on full display as they stopped. The words didn't seem to reach the girl, her ears angling slightly as both hands moved to simply hold Vivian by the belt. Up close like this, she could see the girl's eyes... both of which were looking down at the crotch, tits, and then finally her face. The horses were secured a moment later, her cousin also starting to strip. But when his dick came out, he moved up behind Vivian to grasp her shirt and pull it up and pull himself close to her back as he grabbed her tits and firmly spoke to the clueless girl.

"Tits. Now," he reached low to push the girl's wrists so she ended up tugging the pants down, "Her cock. You serve her. Remove all of it."

She could feel his erect cock against her ass, the scent of her kin's masculinity able to just reach her. If he wanted, he could shove his spear in her... but thankfully all his horniness wasn't enough to get her bent yet. It even paid off to almost get fucked, her wolf seeming to bashfully figure it out a moment later when Anja spoke from her place slowly slipping in. The wolf girl pulled her clothes off piece by piece... finally clasping her cock and awaiting more commands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps as her cousin suddenly pushes up behind her, hot dogging her ass with his cock while bossing her slut around. "My my Arsk... what is all this about hmm?" She says with a coy smile on her face as she looks over her shoulder at him. "Are you so pent up you are going to jump your own cousin when we have two sex slaves right next to us?"

Regardless of her cousins ideas, she reaches down and grabs her slave by the head, guiding her down until her mouth is against her cock "Go ahead... you can suck it again."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The cock between her buns twitched as he scoffed in response. The wolf girl seemed a bit uncertain, slowly moving down to the cock. The command finally did it, her voice soft as she leaned in to lick and prepare the shaft once more. Arsk, in the meantime, grabbed Vivian's hefty chest and let his cock slip lower to position at her backdoor.

"Well, family has to watch out for one another... and maybe a slave can't match hearing you moan and the squeeze you got."

His hands grasped tighter, giving a slow rock that almost skewered her and forced the wolf girl to take her into her mouth. Her ears perked up, both hands moving to either side of her groin as if she was preparing for Vivian to throatfuck her. The sound of her cunt dripping was just audible over Anja entering the water nearby. At least the skinnier of the siblings was trying to bathe... though she was watching the trio with uncertainty.

"Alright cousin," she'd feel the pressure on her backdoor as more of her cock was taken into a warm and cozy throat, "I'm going to go ahead and put a load or two in you... no impregnating, since we already got kids on the way. So it's all for this hole... sound good?"

She'd feel lips on her neck, then the slowly filling sensation as Arsk filled her backside with his own thick prick. Her wolf began moving back and forth as well, looking up with fewer gags as she adjusted to the deepthroating.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a groan as her ass is filled and her own cock slides down into her sluts throat so easily. "Damn it Arsk... Why are you always... oooh... so eager to try and fuck me?" She grumbles under all his moaning as her body is both tended to and used at the same time.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A grunt in her ear and a squeeze of her tits was the initial response she got, her wolf girl looking up as Arsk leaned close to gently nip at her neck.

"Maybe it's because I think you have promise, cousin... and rather than let you go, I want to fuck you silly."

A thrust against her butt ensured her balls slapped her slut's chin, Arsk releasing her left breast to instead reach down and grab her left hip. Without much ceremony, she'd feel him start deeply but slowly fucking her. The mutt reached her hands around to grab her ass, eyes looking up as she expertly helped part Vivian's cheeks for the anal while keeping the deepthroating steady. The sister was resting at the water's edge and watching the trio as she masturbated, one hand tweaking a nipple as she fingered herself. Even the male was sporting a full erection from the ground, growling at the sight. They were eternally blue balling him... not that it seemed to matter to her cousin as he licked her neck and latched on in a playful kissing session.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her voice gets louder as her own cousin start to ream her ass at the same time she gets a deep throat blow job from their new slut. The pleasure was intense and she nearly cums the moment he starts pumping his hips forward and back.

"Fuuuuck! Arsk.. what has gotten... mmm... into you? You know I won't be... oh fuck... another bitch for you to own!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Of course not," she could feel him bury balls deep with a grunt, "You're just a bitch I fuck on the side, right?"

She'd feel one hand move to grab her hair, pulling gently to expose her neck to him as he continued hammering into her. She could feel him rushing to flood her guts, each impact growing faster but weaker. The wolf girl had likely tasted pre-cum from how she peeked those ears up. She came off the cock in a blink, leaving it in the cold as she rose up and closer. Their tits smushed together, the female hiking her leg as both hands grasped Vivian's tits for balance as she rubbed her cunt along the top of the shaft. She was speaking in a whisper, resting her forehead against the herm as she likely talked dirty or begged for her cock...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She glares and gasps as he pulls on her hair, her discomfort growing along with her frustration with her cousin. "Arsk... if you keep this shit up... I am going to do something nasty. So call me a bitch one more time and see what happens when you anger a mage."

With her warning issued she gabs her slut puppies hips and pulls her down, sinking her cock into her offered cunt with a groan of pleasure.