Anal virginity

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
I noticed my character is still an anal virgin and i would love to remedy that.

My question is, aside from Evergreen and maybe Brint, are there any other characters with a special scene for taking your character's rear V-card?.

A

authoritative "no"

You probably mixed up Evelyn and Evergreen so, no, I don't think there is anyone else for that.

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
Right, my bad i was talking about Evelyn.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, just those two that I can think of.

It's maaaaaaybe possible more could be added later if Alypia helps write some of Ryn's post-cage content or if her future-proofed stuff already accounts for it, since she's one of the few writers who regularly checks for that sort of thing and it's not impossible it could happen there too. True, it's mostly that her scenes check Ryn's virginity but I can dream that on the glorious day that Ryn is free, the resulting awkward/sweet/loving hanky-panky will also include an acknowledgement that it's the Champ's first time with their special elven princess.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
E: I am a dumbass, I thought just anal scenes, not specifically anal virgin scenes.

Apart from the normal scenes mentioned below... Kass has a good anal scene in her first encounter, but that's long gone. I asked a question to the devs long ago, if they plan on expanding virginity scenes, because the ones for brint and Evelyn really hit a nerve for me. But the answer was: Nope.

The virginity scenes are Wsan going out of his way to deliver. Its considered very niche content.

And since we are on the topic: There is a very niche scene for Evelyn, if you are a cock-virgin and have a cock below 4 inches.

Original post:

Everyone: "Hm... Who could take the champ's anal virginity?"

Meanwhile Arona: "For Lumia's sake! Its as if I don't have a cock at all!"

From the top of my head, these encounters can also do the job.

Drider queen
Corrupted Shrubs in the forest
Bimbobees
Centaurs

Oh, and Azyrran. You also get milky honey tits if you let her egg your champ.

Last edited: