Amount of male crew members

We need more male crew members

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Dane was going to be recruitable, but then Fenoxo burned out and decided to cut back writing.

IIRC, Edan was going to be recruitable, but his writer decided to only write for CoC2.

There aren't a lot of writers left. Most of them work on commissions or on what they want to see. While there have been requests for male crew members, they don't seem to be something the writers want to write or get funded. At this point, the only way to get them is to one yourself or commission someone.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's not happening, unfortunately. Even Dane who I was desperately wanting as a crew member got completely axed. Hell Vark was gonna be a crew member via uplifting and his writer likes writing males, but again like the rest of them he disappeared. Moreorless everyone that is willing to write male crew characters is out-of-commission/has left.

Either put your money where your mouth is and either comm one or if you're feeling crazy enough, write one, or join the massive train of people that ask for male crew members but never do anything to actually get it done when the tools to even try (even if poorly, bc it's better to write a bad submission and learn from it than not at all) are right there. But frankly I don't bank on the people asking for this stuff to actually want to make it happen themselves given the track record we have this late in (and when they do try, they dip b4 they finish).

Last edited:

darky4444

Aug 5, 2024
It's not happening, unfortunately. Even Dane who I was desperately wanting as a crew member got completely axed. Hell Vark was gonna be a crew member via uplifting and his writer likes writing males, but again like the rest of them he disappeared. Moreorless everyone that is willing to write male crew characters is out-of-commission/has left.

Either put your money where your mouth is and either comm one or if you're feeling crazy enough, write one, or join the massive train of people that ask for male crew members but never do anything to actually get it done when the tools to even try (even if poorly, bc it's better to write a bad submission and learn from it than not at all) are right there. But frankly I don't bank on the people asking for this stuff to actually want to make it happen themselves given the track record we have this late in (and when they do try, they dip b4 they finish).
So youre unironically suggesting that people like me should straight up write a character or comission it. Lets say I write one, how tf would I get the developers to put it into the game?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So youre unironically suggesting that people like me should straight up write a character or comission it. Lets say I write one, how tf would I get the developers to put it into the game?

Also the Event Submissions subforum.. is right there where you can see it. Idk how you're gonna come here and go right past the place to post what you got for public eye and feedback and even reference material regarding implemented stuff then ask "how will it get into the game".

Also please don't haul in immediately to making the male character a crew member, make him a proper character first unless there's a reason to haul his ass onto your ship off the bat (For ex. He's a slave you can buy like Reaha, we don't really have any male pleasure slave characters).

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Many characters and scenes in the game were originally community submitted. If its well written, makes sense and doesn't have any forbidden kinks it'll probably be accepted. I wrote extra scenes for the Gryvain Techie a while back and they got in.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I feel that established venues for one-offs, from New Texas' Miscreant Manor to GalLink, Canadia's glory hole, the dream feature or ExtraMeet could enrich the TiTSverse AND serve as a great venue for newbies or smaller contributions.

Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I feel that established venues for one-offs, from New Texas' Miscreant Manor to GalLink, Canadia's glory hole, the dream feature or ExtraMeet could enrich the TiTSverse AND serve as a great venue for newbies or smaller contributions.
I'm amazed there hasn't been any additions to Canadia's glory holes at all. It might just be a recency bias thing or something, bc it's been years since that feature released and is older than the slut wall.
But what people want is actual male characters, not background ones. Otherwise we'd probably already have more scenes with background males sprinkled in, but that hasn't happened. Closest you can probably get with that without getting too crazy is ExtraMeet, but it runs into the same problem of "nobody that asks actually wants to open the fucking word document to do it".
(I tried playing around with ExtraMeet ideas myself bc the full-fledged male characters I do want to write (and have even done practice docs on) otherwise I have the problem of getting too attached to to submit them, but I'm coming up on blanks personally for now. Like I have ideas for it, but it's more like motivation blanks I need to push the drive for)

Last edited:
Reactions: TayJK

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What I was trying to say was that it could be a way for new writers to get their feet wet and develop characters from there. Going all "here are a zillion pages for a new character" as a first submission may not be that common.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
It's odd to suggest to someone, who would like to see more of a specific kind of content, to write said content themselves or even pay someone else to do so.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's odd to suggest to someone, who would like to see more of a specific kind of content, to write said content themselves or even pay someone else to do so.
There isn't really any other option given though? Asking for more male crew members is gonna get you running into a brick wall at this point anyhow. Dunno what other means to do so is there, because that's literally what everyone and their mother says to do nowadays. ¯\(ツ)

darky4444

Aug 5, 2024

There isn't really any other option given though? Asking for more male crew members is gonna get you running into a brick wall at this point anyhow. Dunno what other means to do so is there, because that's literally what everyone and their mother says to do nowadays. ¯\(ツ)
I didnt ask for any specific content in the first place or suggest I want more, I made a poll and the prompt is to either agree to the statement or not... so

darky4444

Aug 5, 2024

Also the Event Submissions subforum.. is right there where you can see it. Idk how you're gonna come here and go right past the place to post what you got for public eye and feedback and even reference material regarding implemented stuff then ask "how will it get into the game".

Also please don't haul in immediately to making the male character a crew member, make him a proper character first unless there's a reason to haul his ass onto your ship off the bat (For ex. He's a slave you can buy like Reaha, we don't really have any male pleasure slave characters).
Because its visible that Im a new member first of all and I dont use forums like these EVER so I was halfway lost to even make a poll to see opinions, neither do I play tits and coc2 for long to know much about them, I found them recently. It would be better to have a more understanding attitude to people like me, especially if I didnt ask for any content to begin with and just want to see people share opinions. But yh thanks for the info

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Because its visible that Im a new member first of all and I dont use forums like these EVER so I was halfway lost to even make a poll to see opinions, neither do I play tits and coc2 for long to know much about them, I found them recently. It would be better to have a more understanding attitude to people like me, especially if I didnt ask for any content to begin with and just want to see people share opinions. But yh thanks for the info
That's fair but by the same token, you should probably be less arrogant when people point out an option you aren't familiar with. By which I mean your whole ''unironically suggesting'' comment from earlier, not this particular comment. It comes across as kind of abrasive.

darky4444

Aug 5, 2024
That's fair but by the same token, you should probably be less arrogant when people point out an option you aren't familiar with. By which I mean your whole ''unironically suggesting'' comment from earlier, not this particular comment. It comes across as kind of abrasive.
Yes because Ive never seen a game where the community can add content like this, which surprised me until I read more about it. I didnt mean to sound arrogant, I can see how it may look like it. Im just surprised thats all

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Yes because Ive never seen a game where the community can add content like this, which surprised me until I read more about it. I didnt mean to sound arrogant, I can see how it may look like it. Im just surprised thats all
No worries, we all make mistakes. It definitely is unorthodox for sure compared to most games so I can definitely see how you could be surprised.

Reactions: Kesil and darky4444