Ambra disappears?

igerasim

Sep 4, 2023
I checked the wiki and Ambra seems to have only one location and a 24/7 service, but after many encounters with her she's suddenly gone, now there's a sign and an unattended shop. Is this a permanent change? I tried waiting a whole day but she never showed up. I found an AMBRA_PREG_INTRO variable in the save file, is this event related to it?
Much thanks
Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 2.22.36 AM.png

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Ambra is Kohaku in disguise. With the new Kohaku pregnancy content if you've successfully knocked her up then her cat-eared alter ego Ambra takes a little vacation, or so I've read from posts on other threads.

Some random advice; Careful with save editing. If you do it too much and break something by accident you can lose a lot of progress so make backup saves often.

igerasim

Sep 4, 2023
Ambra is Kohaku in disguise. With the new Kohaku pregnancy content if you've successfully knocked her up then her cat-eared alter ego Ambra takes a little vacation, or so I've read from posts on other threads.

Some random advice; Careful with save editing. If you do it too much and break something by accident you can lose a lot of progress so make backup saves often.
I KNEW IT! Thank you for your advice too. I always experiment with an edit on a separate save file.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Pretty sure Ambra is just off somewhere restocking. I mean, how realistic is it to have a 24/7 shop in a besieged city and not having to resupply? Besides, Kohaku is a kitsune... Ambra is a catfolk. They even talk different. One name is Japanese... the other is Italian...
Totally different.

igerasim

Sep 4, 2023
Pretty sure Ambra is just off somewhere restocking. I mean, how realistic is it to have a 24/7 shop in a besieged city and not having to resupply? Besides, Kohaku is a kitsune... Ambra is a catfolk. They even talk different. One name is Japanese... the other is Italian...
Totally different.
We'll find out after Kohaku gives birth ;)